Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Tavern Talk - What games are you playing these holidays

• 150 posts
    December 21, 2021 4:42 PM PST

Still plugging away at DD:DA, even after defeating Daimon and reaching level ∞. Never a dull moment discovering more of the world. An encampment of crumbling towers occupied by female ruffians, which is essentially sister isle in OOT, but they aggro if you or your pawns are male. Interacting with them, occasionally some will advise you not to get cocky. There's also an all-male encampment elsewhere that behaves similarly towards the opposite sex IIRC. Ogres behave very differently based on whether you're male/female too, which is dependent on their type. Character height and weight also significantly impact different aspects of gameplay too. It's such a nice change of pace, having choices made at the character creation screen play a large part in the world, even in terms of equippable armor. Can't say enough good things about it all.

• 4 posts
    December 22, 2021 6:45 AM PST
    A private eq server with about 30 others.
    Ready or not.
    Mtg arena.
    Starcraft 2.
    Dual universe.
    D2 rezzed
    • 125 posts
    December 22, 2021 9:49 AM PST
    Csgo and valorant, thinking about playing through Witcher 3 again- season 2 had me HYPED!!
    • 19 posts
    December 26, 2021 6:18 PM PST

Dyson Sphere Program and Railway Empire, both on Steam

• 1303 posts
    December 27, 2021 9:47 AM PST

Satisfactory

The Infected

Nebuchadnezzar

• 128 posts
    December 27, 2021 10:02 AM PST

World of Warcraft. Still the deserved king. Plenty of new content and mechanics since I last played and pulled me back in full time. When several old guild mates contacted me to get the guild going again, the deal was sealed. ;-)

• VR Staff
    • 368 posts
    December 27, 2021 2:52 PM PST

I found TitanQuest on Google Play and have been revisiting that on my Android tablet.

• 99 posts
    January 1, 2022 4:56 PM PST

I have been stuck on DayZ its a PVE/PVP zombie survival game its a brutal game with absolute zero hand holding 

• 1303 posts
    January 2, 2022 1:39 PM PST

Recently pulled out a couple of older ones I havent messed with in a while too: 

The Witcher III

Rimworld

• 67 posts
    January 6, 2022 6:37 PM PST

Baldur's Gate III Early Access

Diablo 2 Resurrected

• 258 posts
    January 6, 2022 10:15 PM PST

Just started The Elder Scrolls Online. Hopefully it goes well.

• 409 posts
    January 7, 2022 6:57 AM PST

EQ Live. 

Tried a few other MMOs, decided the heck with it, go with what I know. Figured P:RotF is a virtual clone of EQ1, so why not get my practice in now.