Forums » News and Announcements

Calling all Fantheons!

• 9115 posts
    December 6, 2021 1:28 PM PST

Calling all Fantheons. It's that time of year again, be sure to cast your vote for us in the most anticipated MMO section and let's see if we can win it again!

https://www.mmorpg.com/awards/mmorpgcom-2021-players-choice-awards-vote-now-2000123787

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 7, 2021 3:20 PM PST
    • 1992 posts
    December 6, 2021 4:48 PM PST

How many times do I have to vote to earn the "Terminus Cloth Map" pledge reward?

:D

• 9 posts
    December 7, 2021 3:16 AM PST

Have voted now

• 58 posts
    December 7, 2021 4:24 AM PST

Voted 

• 500 posts
    December 7, 2021 6:46 AM PST

Vote cast.

• 102 posts
    December 7, 2021 8:26 AM PST

Voted :)

• Pas
    • 6 posts
    December 7, 2021 9:34 AM PST

Voted!

• 3 posts
    December 7, 2021 10:31 AM PST

Voted!

• 560 posts
    December 7, 2021 10:53 AM PST

Thanks for the reminder.

• 9115 posts
    December 7, 2021 3:08 PM PST

Thank you all, keep those votes coming! :)

• 3 posts
    December 7, 2021 3:45 PM PST

I'm a bit confused. Vote on a game that has no eta on when alpha or beta will begin - I pledged over 3 years ago? Why is there no time frame. I get, it can be difficult to pin down a time frame, but a year-ish. You know at what stage your at in making the game. Maybe like a percentage of the game that is done? Just saying.

I'm not even worried about the 3 yrs, just the fact that I can't find at what stage the game is even at. If, I'm overlooking it, than my apologies. And, No I'm not trying to be antagonistic. The website is bit of a slog. I like clear and concise. Again, if I'm missing the obvious than I apologize.

Thanks

P.S. Sorry for the dark cloud, but over 3 yrs without a clear update/time frame and this is my first post about it. I think I'm doing good and I'm sure many with disagree. That's okay.

• 122 posts
    December 7, 2021 9:14 PM PST

Hey Cryos, so no official dates yet but you can get a generalized idea of when alpha might come based on the alpha roadmap in the newsletter each month.  They go over what is completed and in the works.  When alpha comes that'll be almost a complete continent and then there's another 2 continents to make and create content for.  I think once the gameplay systems are in place then create content will go much faster.  Hope this kinda helps.  Based on the pace of progress my guess is alpha will be in a year, maybe year and a half.

We're just voting on a game that is most anticipated to come out.

Btw, voted!

• 3 posts
    December 7, 2021 9:33 PM PST

Thanks for the info. I tried checking out some of the threads in the forums, but everyone I found the link was broke or from 2017-2018. So, I very much apprecate your reply.

• 58 posts
    December 8, 2021 4:13 AM PST

Cryos said:

Thanks for the info. I tried checking out some of the threads in the forums, but everyone I found the link was broke or from 2017-2018. So, I very much apprecate your reply.

Try here for all things Pantheon 

Foyer | Library of Pantheon

• 6 posts
    December 8, 2021 9:41 AM PST

Voted

• 295 posts
    December 8, 2021 10:35 AM PST

I voted. There is absolutely no game out there or in the works that has my interest like Pantheon...none. 

• 46 posts
    December 8, 2021 4:57 PM PST

I have voted.

• 1860 posts
    December 8, 2021 5:36 PM PST

I appreciate the correction of the Fantheon's apostrophe.

• 36 posts
    December 12, 2021 2:20 PM PST

Voted here!

• 9115 posts
    December 12, 2021 2:53 PM PST

Cryos said:

I'm a bit confused. Vote on a game that has no eta on when alpha or beta will begin - I pledged over 3 years ago? Why is there no time frame. I get, it can be difficult to pin down a time frame, but a year-ish. You know at what stage your at in making the game. Maybe like a percentage of the game that is done? Just saying.

I'm not even worried about the 3 yrs, just the fact that I can't find at what stage the game is even at. If, I'm overlooking it, than my apologies. And, No I'm not trying to be antagonistic. The website is bit of a slog. I like clear and concise. Again, if I'm missing the obvious than I apologize.

Thanks

P.S. Sorry for the dark cloud, but over 3 yrs without a clear update/time frame and this is my first post about it. I think I'm doing good and I'm sure many with disagree. That's okay.

Hi Cyros,

Anticipation has no time limit, it is a category to show that you are looking forward to a game's release and with the progress, we have continually shown over the last few years a lot of people are growing in their anticipation and if you feel the same way we would love your vote as these seemingly little competitions can really help get new eyes on our game development and assist in funding since we're crowd funded. If you do not wish to vote then that is fine too my friend, it's just a bit of fun but the only category I suggest voting in (until we launch) is most anticipated.

• 9115 posts
    December 12, 2021 2:53 PM PST

Thank you to all the votes so far, I wish there was a count so we could see how we're doing!

• 416 posts
    December 13, 2021 8:30 AM PST

Voted! Pantheon is certainly at the top of my list for most anticipated game.

• 393 posts
    December 14, 2021 8:55 AM PST

Voted!

• 1399 posts
    December 14, 2021 4:33 PM PST

Cryos said:

Thanks

Hi Cryos, Yes you may be missing something, I hope I can help. As you say it can be diffacult to put down a time frame (more like impossable) but VR has been giving us a monthly update on progress in each Newsletter that they call the "Roadmap to Alpha Progress".   (I love this part and appreciate it VR!!)
    The Newsletters are hard as hell to find, I'm not sure whoever is doing the web site these days knows how to make a menu or a new page that list "Past Newsletters" But they always post a message here in the News and Announcements fourm announcing them.... Here is a link to Novembers, Decembers should drop on the 23rd

November 2021 Producers’ Letter – Pantheon – Rise Of The Fallen (pantheonmmo.com)

This post was edited by Zorkon at December 14, 2021 4:36 PM PST
    • 41 posts
    December 17, 2021 7:07 AM PST

Pantheon won most anticipated for the third year in a row.

https://www.mmorpg.com/awards/players-choice-awards-2021-winners-2000123892