Forums » News and Announcements

We have now opened up our official Discord to Champions!

• 9115 posts
    August 23, 2021 3:52 AM PDT

Community Highlight - We have now opened up our official Discord to Champions, so if you have a Champion level pledge, be sure to check out this post on the official forums for further instructions on how to join!

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/13147/official-discord-is-now-open-to-champions 

#MMORPG #CommunityMatters

• 422 posts
    August 23, 2021 8:05 PM PDT

Where do the older pledges, like the Knight's Pledge, fit into this? At that time, was "Champion" a thing?

• 49 posts
    August 24, 2021 12:12 PM PDT
    I have a knights pledge aswell, but found this old screenshot indicating that it is in fact “supporter” level, while it does give alpha access.
    • 49 posts
    • 422 posts
    August 24, 2021 1:25 PM PDT

BitCrunzh said: https://gyazo.com/8cee321a4dc7912e7eaa747da478d6c7

Hey thanks Bit. Guess I gotta wait for the fun stuff then.

• 9115 posts
    August 24, 2021 7:09 PM PDT

Everyone will be invited to the Official Discord, I am just doing it in stages to make it more manageable for me, so Champions first then when a good number join I will invite Supporters and then maybe the free public after that.

This is in no way connected to Alpha, I am just bringing the community together onto an official platform that is more active than most other platforms and has dev interaction. :)

• 1 posts
    August 26, 2021 2:35 PM PDT

HI

• 68 posts
    November 8, 2021 7:06 AM PST

so just to be clear this is Champion (the monthly pledges) and not Champion lvl (one time Alpha access pledges)?  Or is it?  I'm cool either way, It's just confusing and I'm not the only one.

• 9115 posts
    November 9, 2021 4:07 AM PST

dudimous said:

so just to be clear this is Champion (the monthly pledges) and not Champion lvl (one time Alpha access pledges)?  Or is it?  I'm cool either way, It's just confusing and I'm not the only one.

This is for Champion level pledges mate, Champion monthly sub only gives access to the forums.

• 68 posts
    November 9, 2021 6:56 AM PST

This is for Champion level pledges mate, Champion monthly sub only gives access to the forums.

Thanks muchly K!  I think the wording and the layout of the Pledge page had some of us derped.

• 1921 posts
    November 9, 2021 7:51 AM PST

Kilsin said:

dudimous said:

So in this thread, you say that the forum access is the filter, and you've just confirmed the Champion monthly subscription provides access to the forums.

Does the Champion monthly subscription provide access to the Champion forums, and as a result, access to the Champion-required Discord?
    If not, what's the difference in the service provided by the Champion monthly subscription versus the Supporter monthly subscription?

IMO:
    You've got a potential situation here, Kilsin, where two public statements don't apparently align, and it's very confusing. :)
    Either access to the Champion forums IS the filter, and if you get the Champion monthly subscription, you get access to the Champion forums AND the Champion/VIP Discord
    OR
    Access to the Champion forums is not the filter, and your statement in that other thread is misleading at best.

• 9115 posts
    November 9, 2021 1:46 PM PST

vjek said:

Kilsin said:

dudimous said:

So in this thread, you say that the forum access is the filter, and you've just confirmed the Champion monthly subscription provides access to the forums.

Does the Champion monthly subscription provide access to the Champion forums, and as a result, access to the Champion-required Discord?
    If not, what's the difference in the service provided by the Champion monthly subscription versus the Supporter monthly subscription?

IMO:
    You've got a potential situation here, Kilsin, where two public statements don't apparently align, and it's very confusing. :)
    Either access to the Champion forums IS the filter, and if you get the Champion monthly subscription, you get access to the Champion forums AND the Champion/VIP Discord
    OR
    Access to the Champion forums is not the filter, and your statement in that other thread is misleading at best.

Yeah, you're right mate, I had a very long day and got it mixed up. Champions of any kind should have access to the Forums and Discord, so if you're a Champion and can see the post, you can click the link and add the Champion role to your own account over on Discord.

Sorry for the confusion! :)

• 9115 posts
    November 9, 2021 1:48 PM PST

dudimous said:

Thanks muchly K!  I think the wording and the layout of the Pledge page had some of us derped.

Yeah, my bad mate, all Champions should have access no matter whether they pledged or subscribed.

• 35 posts
    January 26, 2022 6:25 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Everyone will be invited to the Official Discord, I am just doing it in stages to make it more manageable for me, so Champions first then when a good number join I will invite Supporters and then maybe the free public after that.

This is in no way connected to Alpha, I am just bringing the community together onto an official platform that is more active than most other platforms and has dev interaction. :)

Hey Kilsin, any news on extending the official discord to the supporters?