Forums » News and Announcements

The final build has been committed to the servers!

• 9115 posts
    July 29, 2021 6:02 PM PDT

The final build has been committed to the servers for our 31-hour PreAlpha marathon, this is your last chance to get in on the action!

https://bit.ly/3eMs5br 

#CommunityMatters #MMO #MMORPG

• 8 posts
    July 30, 2021 10:32 AM PDT

I've been looking really hard to find the client download for pre-alpha, and haven't stumbled across it yet.  I have the Pathfinder pre-alpha acces package, and have for a few years now, and am a little paranoid about the packages moving around/updating and having gotten lost in the mix.  Is there a dowload client yet for those of us who haven't had access yet, or will it come in an email?

• 28 posts
    July 30, 2021 10:59 AM PDT

bobtylor said:

I've been looking really hard to find the client download for pre-alpha, and haven't stumbled across it yet.  I have the Pathfinder pre-alpha acces package, and have for a few years now, and am a little paranoid about the packages moving around/updating and having gotten lost in the mix.  Is there a dowload client yet for those of us who haven't had access yet, or will it come in an email?

You might want to open a new support ticket Bob. I didn't think pathfinder was prealpha but I could be wrong. 

• 8 posts
    July 30, 2021 11:04 AM PDT

Ah, you are right.  I confused Alpha and Pre-Alpha...super sad again!

• 392 posts
    July 30, 2021 2:09 PM PDT

I always waited to see the title of this thread pop up one day but quite not for a pre-alpha build lol.