Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

In One Word - Tell us how much of Pantheon...

• 454 posts
    July 10, 2021 4:55 PM PDT

I'm all in with a vjek on this one.  

Kilsin, I think you should rethink this.  Members put a lot of thought into answering your posts.  Even those with just one word answers.  But, in the end, you do you.

• 690 posts
    July 10, 2021 5:33 PM PDT

less

• 2756 posts
    July 11, 2021 2:32 AM PDT

Questaar said:

Kilsin, I think you should rethink this.  Members put a lot of thought into answering your posts.  Even those with just one word answers.  But, in the end, you do you.

Well, as you can see, Kilsin does *read* these threads, whether or not he expects any serious feedback.

I'm sure, if there's some unexpected controversy resulting or some amazing insight given, he won't just disregard it because it was in the wrong answer format ;^)

But also, yeah, if someone is specifically asking for one word answers, it's pretty obvious the intention is just some 'fun', so perhaps skip it or make a whole new post.

This post was edited by disposalist at July 11, 2021 2:32 AM PDT
    • 3852 posts
    July 11, 2021 8:10 AM PDT

I was glad to see that some of the Kilsin posts like Community Debate are intended seriously so it is just ones like In One Word that are "just for fun" topics.

• 112 posts
    July 11, 2021 9:16 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

In One Word - Tell us how much of Pantheon do you think you should be able to solo? #MMORPG#CommunityMatters

40% of content.

• 174 posts
    July 11, 2021 9:36 AM PDT

Viable

• 9115 posts
    July 11, 2021 10:32 AM PDT

disposalist said:

Questaar said:

Well, as you can see, Kilsin does *read* these threads, whether or not he expects any serious feedback.

I'm sure, if there's some unexpected controversy resulting or some amazing insight given, he won't just disregard it because it was in the wrong answer format ;^)

But also, yeah, if someone is specifically asking for one word answers, it's pretty obvious the intention is just some 'fun', so perhaps skip it or make a whole new post.

Spot on man, I read everything!! If something stands out or offers great feedback/suggestion I take it on board but my fun CM posts are meant to be silly, the serious ones I love seeing the detailed answers you folks reply with and I encourage people to create a new thread if one of my posts inspires them to expand on a topic (just please search for it first to make sure it hasn't already been posted!).

• 209 posts
    July 12, 2021 10:53 AM PDT

20%

• 48 posts
    July 12, 2021 3:03 PM PDT

Subjective

• 10 posts
    July 13, 2021 6:29 PM PDT

Forming a group should be prominently more rewarding, especially for primary questlines and any sort of dungeon/raid. But there should always be the option for a player to ride alone, at the expence of high risk, and a slower pace. Some of my best memories are crazy solo adventures.

Group content is something that needs to be embraced, not enforced.

One word answer: Enough

(Missed this thread while out of town. Great discussion!)

This post was edited by Zennroth at July 13, 2021 7:17 PM PDT
    • 326 posts
    July 13, 2021 7:45 PM PDT

risky

• 520 posts
    July 28, 2021 12:50 PM PDT

Minimal