Forums » Community Sites

Exclusive 30-Hour Test Story (VR APPROVED) Rewind -June 20th

• 197 posts
    June 19, 2021 5:35 AM PDT

On Sunday June 20th, we will be debuting an 18 minute story about one of Minus's favorite parts of his 30 hour test session back in May. This will be the first open discussion about the 30 hour test session, and will take you on a journey along with us as we talk about a specific adventure in Halnir's Cave that we don't believe anyone outside of VIP (and even most VIPs) have ever seen.

We would like to thank the team at VR for working with us on releasing this story and we hope you will all enjoy it. To try to make this more of an immersive experience, this is the first audio story we have put together with changing music, ambiance, and sound effects to try to really paint a picture of our adventure. We hope you'll come join us for the live premiere on YouTube at 12pm EST this upcoming Sunday. After our standard intro, and shout outs to our supporters, we will go right into this story. I hope we see you there, as we always have a great group for the live premieres in the live chat.

Big update to add - We are super thankful that community Member TheGreatVindini Will be donating a $100 Legate Pledge for giveaway during the show! This community is AWESOME! To get a chance to win the pledge, just be around for the live premiere, sign up in the chat, and towards the end of the show we'll give away the pledge to one lucky listener.

• 326 posts
    June 19, 2021 7:20 PM PDT

work it!

• 33 posts
    June 20, 2021 1:47 AM PDT

Someone make time go faster, please.

• 94 posts
    June 21, 2021 1:38 PM PDT

Loved the story guys! It would be awesome to have some accompanying screenshots to go with it *cough* VR *cough*. I understand you don't want to spoil a boss or anything super cool, which I appreciate, but it would be cool to just have a few to set the feel/tone of the story. Even if they are mobs we've already seen from other streams or maybe a vendor...

Thank you guys for taking the time to share the adventure and thanks to VR for letting us live vicariously for just a bit!

This post was edited by Edaemus at June 21, 2021 1:46 PM PDT
    • 560 posts
    June 22, 2021 9:38 PM PDT

is there a way to still watch this? I am lazy I guess? I very rarly go out and search for things always hoping for a link :)

• 197 posts
    June 23, 2021 4:28 AM PDT

starblight said:

is there a way to still watch this? I am lazy I guess? I very rarly go out and search for things always hoping for a link :)

Here is the YouTube link - https://youtu.be/Effit9qlP0A

Here is the audio download link - https://www.buzzsprout.com/983041

Enjoy!

• 560 posts
    June 26, 2021 8:29 PM PDT

Thanks for the link, really enjoyed it.