Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Is there no....

• 122 posts
    May 3, 2021 5:55 PM PDT

Stream/roundtable/producers letter that's going on for the month of April?  Maybe it's coming out a little late?  Just wondering since I always look forward to them!

• 500 posts
    May 3, 2021 8:37 PM PDT

The next Dev Stream is this coming Thursday.

• 9 posts
    May 4, 2021 2:37 AM PDT

Think that is a private VIP link.

Perhaps you should wait until VR releases it themselves.

• 2756 posts
    May 4, 2021 3:25 AM PDT

I believe VIPs get access a few days earlier, so the YT vid is originally Unlisted.

• 2886 posts
    May 4, 2021 12:00 PM PDT

farreman said:

Think that is a private VIP link.

Perhaps you should wait until VR releases it themselves.

This is correct.

Just so we're all on the same page:

The VIP Developer Roundtable is recorded on the last Friday of every month. It is recorded live in VIP Discord and uploaded to YouTube soon after, with an unlisted link for VIPs only. It is then made public one week later.

The Newsletter stream happens live on the Visionary Realms Twitch channel on the first Thursday of every month and is uploaded to YouTube soon after. (Here is the one for April: https://youtu.be/p-wlQa___34 )

Producer's Letters do not have a set schedule. They are released only when there is noteworthy news.

Please /petition VR to post this schedule on the News page of the website so everyone can know when to expect these things

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 4, 2021 12:06 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 4, 2021 1:07 PM PDT

I removed the link as it is exclusive to VIPs and Champions ONLY for one week, then I release it to the public via all social media channels and the official forums.

Please do not ever share VIP or Champion content until it's made public officially.

I have also removed a few comments that quoted the link.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 4, 2021 7:14 PM PDT