Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

To the Devs

• 33 posts
    April 24, 2021 9:33 AM PDT

Good Evening

I just want you to know i prefer slow and steady to fast and sloppy.

But im also happy that i just(like two weeks ago)found out about this game from my friends and not back in 2014.

That said, the streams ive seen, i must say that the artwork looks amazing.

You all seem to have fun playing, i hope you are having just as much fun when working on the game itself.

Looking forward to running into you in Alpha. (maybe with a train on my ***, who knows)

Cheers

• 2756 posts
    April 25, 2021 2:50 AM PDT

Gammelsmurf said:

Good Evening

I just want you to know i prefer slow and steady to fast and sloppy.

But im also happy that i just(like two weeks ago)found out about this game from my friends and not back in 2014.

That said, the streams ive seen, i must say that the artwork looks amazing.

You all seem to have fun playing, i hope you are having just as much fun when working on the game itself.

Looking forward to running into you in Alpha. (maybe with a train on my ***, who knows)

Cheers

I've been backing since 2016 and it's great you've quickly noticed one of the things that pulled me in which is; whenever I see/hear/read the devs their passion and enthusiasm for Pantheon shines through.  It clearly is more than just 'a game' they are writing, to them.  They are all (I believe) gamers and most have many years in MMORPGs in particular.  The Pantheon Vision (pillars and tenets or whatever you want to call them) was born when Brad McQuaid was still with us and his wishes for the world he always wanted to create, post-Everquest, are fundamental to that vision.

I'd advise you take your time and watch as many related vids as you can.  Loads of good info in the VR roundtables and Bazgrim does a great job summarising the important stuff for the community.

Do remember, though, that things have changed over the years, so stuff in 'historic' vids might interesting, but technically superceded later.

I hope you enjoy being part of the Pantheon community and enjoy catching up with all the info, but even if you just want to take in what happens from now on: Welcome!