Forums » Pantheon Races

A Cat Race Would Be Nice!

• 11 posts
    April 17, 2021 2:28 PM PDT

Vah Shir were really cool in EQ (especaly the bards). I also like the khajiit from ESO. Even Miqo'te from FFXIV were pretty despite the lack of fur. There's likely a ton i am missing here.

Point being, I would love to see a feline race in Pantheon, but then again, who wouldent???

• 26 posts
    April 18, 2021 4:57 AM PDT

I like feline races, but if they were going to add that/something like that it'd be neat to just have some sort of beastmen race where you could pick and choose some elements at character creation.

Like the race all has the same rigging and furry body n whatnot, but maybe you want a long or short snout, maybe you want horns, maybe you want long ears, etc. Kind of give you the option to make a cat or dog etc. person if you wanted, or make some crazy chimera.

That said, idk how plausible such a thing would be when considering the games lore or character creator. Cat people are pretty overplayed-but then again so are dwarves and elves-and I still like them all the same :)

PS. IDK if you have looked at FFXIV lately, but more beasty cat people (hrothgar) were added in the Shadowbringers expansion. Male only though :(

• 1992 posts
    April 18, 2021 2:01 PM PDT

The feline Kzin race from Larry Niven's 'Known Space' series of stories would be awesome.

• 888 posts
    June 9, 2021 11:12 AM PDT
    While I prefer future races be something more obscure, I would like to see a cat race if their mez animation is them pawing at a magic string dangling above them.
    • 1992 posts
    June 11, 2021 11:48 AM PDT

Counterfleche said: I would like to see a cat race if their mez animation is them pawing at a magic string dangling above them.

There also needs to be an herb that grows randomly in the wild, and when anyone from the cat race gets too close, they forget everything they were doing and roll around in it for several minutes.

• 945 posts
    June 13, 2021 9:11 PM PDT

I'd be cool with any 'animal' race... but I'd be even cooler with a Dragonborn race.  :)

• 30 posts
    November 9, 2022 12:20 PM PST

A rat race would be even better, SQUEEK!!!  :)

• 5 posts
    November 18, 2022 11:49 PM PST

cats would be cool. I did like the vah'shir.

but my +1 goes to the rodents \o/

• 392 posts
    November 19, 2022 2:27 AM PST

You know what they say.

A cat is fine too.

• 72 posts
    August 1, 2023 4:59 PM PDT

This thread brings back memories of playing my Kerra.  I wouldn't mind it so long as it had a very tribal, feirce, and hunter-gatherer/nomadic background.

• 52 posts
    August 8, 2023 3:21 PM PDT

Nau lets try something new a dog race!

• 31 posts
    February 8, 2024 1:39 PM PST

Or a Fire Salamander race that lives deep underground near a lava fissure.  

Or a Centaur race that could have smaller races ride them as mounts. ;) Always loved that from Luminous Horizons.