Forums » News and Announcements

New Pre-Alpha Update!

• 23 posts
    April 7, 2021 1:52 AM PDT

hi

12. We would like to add the capability to load ability/spell sets so you don’t have to spend a ton of time manually selecting spells & abilities you have already saved to a loadout.

sry to put this here but i dont know where to put it :D  this jumped  on my eyes ..... seriously we r talking about game .... how ppls can "spend a ton of time .... " ITS a game not a work or task or job ....and so on

to play games specially MMOs and specially pantheon we must not to talk about wast or spend too much time  its doesnt make sense ....

trying to expain my feeling in english its hard

RPG is RPG not adventure from consoles games who claims to be RPG

• 9115 posts
    April 7, 2021 4:24 PM PDT

eraldus said:

hi

12. We would like to add the capability to load ability/spell sets so you don’t have to spend a ton of time manually selecting spells & abilities you have already saved to a loadout.

sry to put this here but i dont know where to put it :D  this jumped  on my eyes ..... seriously we r talking about game .... how ppls can "spend a ton of time .... " ITS a game not a work or task or job ....and so on

to play games specially MMOs and specially pantheon we must not to talk about wast or spend too much time  its doesnt make sense ....

trying to expain my feeling in english its hard

RPG is RPG not adventure from consoles games who claims to be RPG

All this means is you can save a couple of different spell loadouts, you can still manually swap them in and out if you like, it's just a quality of life features a lot of other games have my friend. :)

• 57 posts
    April 9, 2021 1:10 AM PDT

MedawkyVR said:

Doford said:

Nice, I think you should add this to the pokemon characters soon to be added to pantheon. Hardcore Pokemon. 

Panthemon

I am a little slow while drinking coffee so had to read it twice.  When I finally got it I almost snarfed on my keyboard.