Forums » News and Announcements

Best Wishes to David Reitman

• VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    March 19, 2021 8:21 AM PDT

Hi everyone,

We wanted to drop a note thanking David Reitman for his time serving on the Board of Directors for Visionary Realms. David worked hard behind the scenes in a CorpDev and Business Development capacity. He always brought fresh ideas to the table and offered a unique perspective as one of the gaming industry’s most seasoned professionals.

David recently accepted a position with Accenture, one of the top professional services firms in the world. It is an incredible opportunity for him, and one that he justly deserves. While we are sad to see him go we are also very excited for him. We will miss him here at Visionary Realms, but we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

• 184 posts
    March 19, 2021 8:59 AM PDT

Dear David,

May you use your new found power with Accenture to leverage Pantheon's development position. If not, may you come back in the next life as a Skar. 

-The Elves

• 1860 posts
    March 19, 2021 10:45 AM PDT

I'm curious why we are being notified of this departure and not others?

• 763 posts
    March 19, 2021 11:46 AM PDT

It could be a combination of him being prominant (on Board of Directors) and VR's ongoing move towards better communications and transparency.

Either way, I for one am more than happy to wish him all the best in his new endeavours and thank him for his time at VR navigating Pantheon towards (what I sincerely hope is) a successful launch and long running future.

/pet salute

• 1281 posts
    March 19, 2021 2:19 PM PDT

Best wishes, David.

• 9115 posts
    March 19, 2021 3:19 PM PDT

Evoras said:

It could be a combination of him being prominant (on Board of Directors) and VR's ongoing move towards better communications and transparency.

Either way, I for one am more than happy to wish him all the best in his new endeavours and thank him for his time at VR navigating Pantheon towards (what I sincerely hope is) a successful launch and long running future.

/pet salute

Both :)

• 13 posts
    March 19, 2021 4:38 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Both :)

/applause

This post was edited by Naliandrah at March 19, 2021 4:39 PM PDT
    • 1992 posts
    March 19, 2021 5:21 PM PDT

Good job, David. Good Luck in the new endeavor.

I hope you come back after release and try out the game for a few days, even if you don't plan a 'career' in it like some of us do.

Happy Trails

• 46 posts
    March 19, 2021 7:46 PM PDT

BenD said:

Hi everyone,

We wanted to drop a note thanking David Reitman for his time serving on the Board of Directors for Visionary Realms. David worked hard behind the scenes in a CorpDev and Business Development capacity. He always brought fresh ideas to the table and offered a unique perspective as one of the gaming industry’s most seasoned professionals.

David recently accepted a position with Accenture, one of the top professional services firms in the world. It is an incredible opportunity for him, and one that he justly deserves. While we are sad to see him go we are also very excited for him. We will miss him here at Visionary Realms, but we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Thanks so much for your help and dedication for helping Pantheon Rise of the Fallen become the most anticipatad and on the way to being greatest massive online world off all time.

• 246 posts
    March 20, 2021 12:46 PM PDT
    It's always sad to see any of the team go. Unfortunately as with any job people move to where they feel they should or as they should for personal life or work life. Tilt my helmet to you Good luck in your next endeavor
    • 18 posts
    March 21, 2021 8:09 AM PDT

Good luck in the future, David, and thanks for everything you've done to make Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen come to fruition.

This post was edited by Bockscar at March 21, 2021 8:10 AM PDT
    • 392 posts
    March 21, 2021 10:53 AM PDT

Good luck out there, sad to see anyone leave the team but I do agree having VR keeping us up to date with even these types of changes is really nice.

• 1 posts
    March 29, 2021 9:06 PM PDT

Hi,

Good evening to you all!  This is David Reitman and I just want to reach out to you all to thank you for the kind words and well wishes, it means a lot to me.  

Cheers,

DR

This post was edited by dreitman at March 29, 2021 9:06 PM PDT
    • 2138 posts
    April 9, 2021 1:34 PM PDT

I hope he still subs, when the time comes.