Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Will there be an in-game broker?

• 612 posts
    January 26, 2021 4:57 AM PST

Nephele said: "Which one is the right breastplate for you?  Well that really depends on you and the other character choices you're making - like which abilities you're using most often"

I asked about this in another Thread but we have noticed that in the new Ability Codex (ie Spellbook) UI there are no longer Modifying Attributes listed in the ability descriptions, nor in the bottom area that lists costs, cooldowns, etc... Is this just an oversight and they will be added later, or has Modifying Attributes to abilities been scrapped?

• 1860 posts
    January 26, 2021 2:36 PM PST

GoofyWarriorGuy said:

Nephele said: "Which one is the right breastplate for you?  Well that really depends on you and the other character choices you're making - like which abilities you're using most often"

I asked about this in another Thread but we have noticed that in the new Ability Codex (ie Spellbook) UI there are no longer Modifying Attributes listed in the ability descriptions, nor in the bottom area that lists costs, cooldowns, etc... Is this just an oversight and they will be added later, or has Modifying Attributes to abilities been scrapped?

I should have asked about that yesterday when neph was actively responding.

As you mention, the way Neph said :

Which one is the right breastplate for you?  Well that really depends on you and the other character choices you're making - like which abilities you're using most often

It sure seems like those abilities will have the modifiers we saw before.

• 1785 posts
    January 27, 2021 5:26 PM PST

Just to close the loop, Joppa clarified that attributes will still impact abilities earlier today in Goofy's thread :)

• 79 posts
    January 29, 2021 5:41 AM PST

im glad there will be a broker auction system but i think perhaps it should be limited to  a smaller amount of iems and we cant just toss inb 500  stacks of whatever