Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Main Web Pages - What would you like to see?

• 902 posts
    January 19, 2021 4:12 AM PST

I know that the web site was updated back in August with the intention of getting more content out quickly and easily and I for one was grateful for that. I would say though, that any new content on the site has been quite lacking recently. I know you are concentrating on the game and the latest stream did show new content and it added much to the excitement, but in relation to the web site, apart from the News section getting an entry every two weeks or so, nothing else has been changed or added to. The ease of publishing just does not seem to be utilised.

As this is a major portal for the game, I really feel that there should be some new game content available on there. You should use the web site to whet the appetite of its viewers. Lore details (timelines should be brought back, short stories, long stories, back stories), deeper class and race descriptions, screen shots (showing new vistas and hints of stuff to come), real news items, titbits, models, places of interest. Exact details dont have to be included (for the surprise factor) but there is no reason not to deeper class information, lore, cultures, etc. have a discussion of how the character working together would enhance game play. How about a partial screen shot of something not seen yet, to get mouths wagging? What is being worked on currently?

To pull more people in, you need more content to entice them in the first place. The current pages, for me, are the basic, minimum. I would prefer that my first point of call for all things PRotF was the web site, but I find I very rarely spend any time on there because they are so static at present. Personally, I would love to see new content being released on there on a weekly basis. Over time, this would be a major repository.

So, if resources were unlimited, what else should be included in the game site?

• 88 posts
    January 19, 2021 8:09 AM PST

I'd like to see the Pantheon store page re-enabled.   How else am I going to order a Pantheon Rogue shirt ? :)

• 612 posts
    January 22, 2021 6:02 AM PST

Yeah they really do need to put the link to their swag store on the main website somewhere. In case you didn't know where to look: https://www.redbubble.com/people/visionaryrealms/shop

• 392 posts
    January 22, 2021 9:12 AM PST

A world map would be pretty hype, I understand though that it may still be a bit of a ways off.

• 441 posts
    January 22, 2021 9:23 PM PST
    Bard class added :) and Bard swag.
    • 810 posts
    January 24, 2021 2:19 AM PST
    I wish they expanded the lore side for each race more. Like give two versions of the same event for races at odds with eachother showing that propagandized history that fuels their fued.
    • 1303 posts
    January 27, 2021 10:16 AM PST

I LOT more concept art. 

Bring it on! 

• 332 posts
    January 30, 2021 7:55 PM PST

Direct video uploads for the games development , I know we have post saying new stream uploaded on youtube ...

Why, do I want to go to third party site for content I expect to be hosted here.

* Updated race / class matrix 

* Updated race lore

* Updated world map

* Goal visual timeline from current PA 5 to launch <////////////// ________________ Launch>

This post was edited by Xxar at January 30, 2021 7:55 PM PST
    • 1992 posts
    January 30, 2021 10:27 PM PST

Xxar said: Why, do I want to go to third party site for content I expect to be hosted here.

For the same reason that many sites put their vids on youtube, because youtube is already set up to do a good job of hosting and streaming video. It would cost VR more work & money to set up this site to host a lot of vids than to have them on Youtube. VR mentioned this a while back when talking about plans for the new website and forums.

• 1992 posts
    January 30, 2021 10:29 PM PST

Screenshots of VR original artwork as it gets into the game to replace Unity assets.

LOTS of screenshots.

• 145 posts
    January 30, 2021 11:17 PM PST
    Easy navigation better search functions and as many details as can be provided