Forums » News and Announcements

The Team Expands Again!

• VR Staff
    • 102 posts
    January 20, 2021 7:04 AM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

Yeah hi Blue..remember me?  I bet you do.  Welcome to the Pantheon community Mark. :)

Cana

Of course I do Cana! Glad to see you here and hope you're well.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Im excited to be back and ready to help the team in their forward momentum!

• 3016 posts
    January 20, 2021 8:53 AM PST

BlueEyedGator said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Yeah hi Blue..remember me?  I bet you do.  Welcome to the Pantheon community Mark. :)

Cana

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Im excited to be back and ready to help the team in their forward momentum!

Yep couldn't be better.  Still hanging out with Sparkling and Multi? :D

• 159 posts
    January 20, 2021 12:46 PM PST

@ BlueEyedGator. I love that avatar picture you use. It is vary sexy. You need to keep it and not switch to the standard VR avatar. Moving on now. Welcome back to the team. *cough* You too Mark. Welcome to the team.

• VR Staff
    • 102 posts
    January 20, 2021 3:23 PM PST

Vander said:

@ BlueEyedGator. I love that avatar picture you use. It is vary sexy. You need to keep it and not switch to the standard VR avatar. Moving on now. Welcome back to the team. *cough* You too Mark. Welcome to the team.

Too cute Vander. As you can see I already did, lol. Maybe I'll bring it back now and again ;)

• VR Staff
    • 102 posts
    January 20, 2021 3:26 PM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

BlueEyedGator said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Cana

Yep couldn't be better.  Still hanging out with Sparkling and Multi? :D

Glad to hear you're doing well, and gosh, no, I haven't heard those names in many years. Life goes on. Hope they are doing well too. Take care.

• 166 posts
    January 21, 2021 7:49 AM PST

Welcome Fusoya and welcome back BlueEyedGator! Glad to have you both joined into the happy chaos of our community. 

• 3 posts
    January 22, 2021 4:56 PM PST

Great!

• 9 posts
    February 1, 2021 5:26 AM PST
    Welcome Mark and Jeanna!. Mark, very cool name you took “Fusoya” The character in Final Fantasy 2 ( US ) you meet when you get to the Moon, powerful wizard