Forums » News and Announcements

Miss the Jan 10th Dev Stream with Cohh?

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    January 11, 2021 9:36 AM PST

Did you miss our Jan 10th stream? Well, fear not, we've got your back. Watch as Cohh explores an all-new introductory story designed to demonstrate Pantheon's major features in a fully playable experience. https://youtu.be/K_ZHEi-zh_s

This post was edited by Roenick at January 11, 2021 9:37 AM PST
    • 74 posts
    January 11, 2021 10:58 AM PST

I was glad to get to see some of the more fleshed-out abilities and perception system in place. The ability book looked cool and I like the idea of mastery points and focussing on specific abilities that would allow me to make my character unique. I am a bit concerned about the brown on brown on brown color palette used in the early stages of the demo. I know that is typical for medieval fantasy, but splashes of color for the decor and armor would go a long way to capture the attention of new players.

In a demo showcasing the game I would probably not stick to the game intro and would instead go with the outdoor environments that one might see at the lvl 20 that you allowed COHH to be. If you don't have those outdoor areas recreated with the new workflow it may be a good idea to hold off on presenting your work until you do. Nice work with the fundamentals of an MMO though.

I really hope you get the funding you need to build on your hard work so far.

• 41 posts
    January 11, 2021 12:05 PM PST

When they came to that boarded up door, would a Warrior have the ability to smash it down with Battering Ram?

• 217 posts
    January 16, 2021 9:39 PM PST

Loved the stream! Things looked AMAZING!!

This post was edited by vigilantee13 at January 16, 2021 9:41 PM PST