Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Tavern Talk - How are you spending this holiday season?

• 9115 posts
    December 21, 2020 2:38 AM PST

Tavern Talk - How are you spending this holiday season? Does it mean more gaming, more family time, or do you have other plans? Let us know below! #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

• 902 posts
    December 21, 2020 3:12 AM PST

Well Im in the UK and we are almost closed down again, so this year is quiet. Me and my partner, spending a relaxed time together. Some walking of dogs, gaming, glasses of wine and some lovely food.

Staying safe, ensuring family are safe. Ensuring loved ones are not put at risk. 

All the best to everyone.

This post was edited by chenzeme at December 23, 2020 12:11 AM PST
    • 3852 posts
    December 21, 2020 7:44 AM PST

Much the same as any other time of year. 

If this thread isn't "off topic" I am not sure what is. Kilsin will move it fast if he notices it.

• 2144 posts
    December 21, 2020 11:54 AM PST

Between the winter weather here in the Pacific Northwest and the health risks of social gatherings for retired folks like me, I'm mostly staying home through this Holiday Season. There's good food, drink (& legal cannabis yay!) in the pantry, and music & movies for entertainment.

For the real fun, I'm upgrading my laptop to an SSD drive, just so I can stand to use it for a while as my main computer. After which I get to completely disassemble my main (desktop) machine and install all the upgrades to IT that are my Christmas presents to myself.

I wish everyone good health, good friends and a MUCH Happier New Year.

• 394 posts
    December 21, 2020 1:09 PM PST

The same as every year,

Eat, drink and vidya games.

• 287 posts
    December 21, 2020 4:00 PM PST

Drinking, video games, family time, and work (not necessarily in that order....but probably in that order).

• 2144 posts
    December 21, 2020 4:04 PM PST

randomrob82 said: (not necessarily in that order....but probably in that order).

I like your priorities :D

• 690 posts
    December 21, 2020 4:59 PM PST

Ive lost faith in jobs that require you to drive somewhere so I'm learning to program/advertise. It's pretty fun, surprisingly.

Gaming wise I'm starting to get bored of Crusader Kings 3, so currently searching for something new.

• 768 posts
    December 21, 2020 9:30 PM PST

I'm still working this week. So nothing new under the sun there. 

I look forward to doing some more decorating/construction works in two games. So that's something for next week.

Some cooking and baking and spending time with my wife and kid. 

Oh! And some gardening.

Did someone mention opening presents?

@dorotea hehe nice one.

• 55 posts
    December 22, 2020 9:02 AM PST
    I’m planning to spend my holiday time playing Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen or playing Half Life 3, whichever gets released first.
    • 438 posts
    December 22, 2020 4:01 PM PST
    Regardless of what government says I can and can not do, I will be spending Christmas with family. Drink, feast, and watch my four children open presents. Looking forward to it. And to all you goons who’ve donated toward Pantheon. Merry Christmas you filthy animals.