Forums » News and Announcements

The Team Levels Up!

• 256 posts
    November 15, 2020 12:58 PM PST

OMG this is great news, crafting is going to be so freaking dope now!!!!!

Congratulations Nephelel!

Just when I thought I thought I couldn't be anymore impressed with the VR team or hyped for Pantheon, this magic happens. 

@Nephele I hope you continue the crafting discussions on the forums going forward. They are intresting, thought provoking, and one of the things I look forward to engaging in when I check the forums.

This post was edited by FatedEmperor at November 15, 2020 1:09 PM PST
    • 1992 posts
    November 15, 2020 3:51 PM PST

GOOD JOB! to both VR and Nephele.

The hiring of a game designer who is clearly addicted to Crafting & Harvesting, coming on the heels of good news about Kyle making huge improvements to the game code, has me itching to log into my Leathercrafter and start making armor for my Rogue, and Druid, ...and Monk, ....and Shaman, ...and

• 1785 posts
    November 15, 2020 5:23 PM PST

FatedEmperor said:

@Nephele I hope you continue the crafting discussions on the forums going forward. They are intresting, thought provoking, and one of the things I look forward to engaging in when I check the forums.

They'll be a little bit different moving forward but rest assured there will be discussions!  Community feedback is super important, and I plan to engage you all for as much feedback as I can handle while we get this thing built! :)

• 337 posts
    November 15, 2020 8:51 PM PST

Unbelievable.  The tentacles of Thronefast have reached into the barrel for yet another sacrifice.  How many eyes will be clouded with promises of treasure and fame if they only bow the knee to the progeny of Avendyr.  Don't drink from the cup, Nephele! Keep your wits about you in the Lion's den...

Viva RACHA

Benonai

• 248 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:12 AM PST

Congratulations Nephele!

-sorte.

• 902 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:40 AM PST

Big grats. 

Hope you are ready for our expectations. ;-)

• 47 posts
    November 16, 2020 2:40 AM PST

Welcome Nephele, I wish you the best.

• 441 posts
    November 16, 2020 8:57 AM PST

Grats =-) 

• 1785 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:03 PM PST

chenzeme said:

Hope you are ready for our expectations. ;-)

I can face the peril! :P

• 34 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:12 PM PST

Pretty freakin' cool...

• 128 posts
    November 16, 2020 3:11 PM PST

Quite honestly, I don't think VR could have hired a better person, and they got one who wants crafting in Pantheon to be the best experience it possibly can be. Outstanding job guys!   Could not be more pleased for both Neph and VR (and for us!).

• 5 posts
    November 21, 2020 2:19 AM PST

Welcome to the show!

• 24 posts
    November 22, 2020 4:56 PM PST

Welcome! I watched an interview with him and he has the right mind to lead crafting and harvesting. Tons of experience from different MMO's and really analyzed what was successful/unique about each game's system.

• 106 posts
    November 27, 2020 5:29 AM PST

Hello. Congrats Nephele. Am looking forward to crafting, cant wait to see what all will be added, implemented and how they will do during the test and live in the coming years. 

• 91 posts
    December 30, 2020 5:54 PM PST

If we had to remove someone from all the discussions to send to the devs den to start crafting, I’m glad it was Nephele! May your bean stash grow to epic proportions..Congrats and cheers!  

This post was edited by Baerr at December 30, 2020 5:58 PM PST
    • 97 posts
    January 16, 2021 9:47 AM PST

A little late to the thread, but congratulations Neph!

• 217 posts
    January 16, 2021 9:33 PM PST

Wow so this announcement was the day after my birthday and I was too busy recovering to see it!

Congrats Neph! Glad you are part of the team! Good choice VR!

• 3016 posts
    January 19, 2021 5:07 PM PST

Posted my Congrats elsewhere didn't realize I missed doing it here.   Congrats Neph Happy for you! :)

Cana