Forums » News and Announcements

Thursday Oct 29th Dev Stream

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    October 27, 2020 1:14 PM PDT

Pipelines, Rocks, Caves — oh my! Please join us Oct 29th, 2020 at 6pm PST for our latest Development Stream. We check in on the Environment Art of Pantheon with Senior Environment Artist, Jimmy Lane.

This post was edited by Roenick at October 27, 2020 1:28 PM PDT
    • 76 posts
    October 27, 2020 1:48 PM PDT

Excited for this one! Development update talking about Pipelines and Environment. Hopefully we get some good insight into how those pipelines are incorporated into developing the environments. 

• 2037 posts
    October 27, 2020 3:18 PM PDT

I really hope we see some pics of gorgeous scenery that we haven't seen before.

• 392 posts
    October 27, 2020 5:10 PM PDT

Jothany said:

I really hope we see some pics of gorgeous scenery that we haven't seen before.

Even if they dont have pics I'd be happy with some art.

• 41 posts
    October 28, 2020 4:57 AM PDT

The Jimmy Lane streams are some of my favorites. Looking forward to it.

• 70 posts
    October 28, 2020 11:38 AM PDT

Do we get a brasse stream this time? she makes my day!

• 2037 posts
    October 28, 2020 12:57 PM PDT

Rhelic said: Do we get a brasse stream this time? she makes my day!

There's been no sign of 'Beard & Brogue' for ages now. You're right, she definitely makes the streams more fun. I hope she's still around.

• 57 posts
    October 29, 2020 2:34 PM PDT

I don't know if she is still involved in an unofficial capacity, but her Twitter feed shows her working at another company.   

Linda "Brasse" Carlson - Director of CX @ ModSquad

• 2037 posts
    October 29, 2020 2:53 PM PDT

DaveBowers said:

I don't know if she is still involved in an unofficial capacity, but her Twitter feed shows her working at another company.  

Linda "Brasse" Carlson - Director of CX @ ModSquad

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know if that changes much. She is listed here in 'The Team' as "Community Relations Consultant" which would likely be an independent contractor, so she could certainly have an official position at another company.

We'll just have to keep an eye out for a Drunken Dwarf!

• 1281 posts
    October 29, 2020 5:40 PM PDT

Brasse is listed as a Community Consultant. To me, that means she gets brought in as-need basis which means she is likely not a full or part-time employee, but periodically hired to help certain issues.