Forums » Community Sites

Pantheon Crafters will be merging with Pantheon Plus this fall

• 1785 posts
    September 15, 2020 8:47 AM PDT

You can view the announcement on the Pantheon Crafters site if you would like to.

Hi everyone,

When we first set up Pantheon Crafters, we had the idea that it would be many things:  A hub for community discussion, a resource for players who were participating in crafting and gathering, and a place for us to bring forward the best ideas around crafting and gathering to support the ongoing development of Pantheon.

This fall, we are planning to merge websites and have Pantheon Crafters become a core part of Pantheon Plus.  This is not us throwing in the towel; rather, this is us joining forces with their team to take that initial vision even further and give us a lot of cool new capabilities:

- After the merge, we will be able to post blog-style Articles and highlight them on the Pantheon Plus front page.  We will also gain the capability to create and post guides (including video guides) that we can begin leveraging as time goes on.

- Pantheon Plus will gain a back-end that they can expand on for discussion forums, as well the ability to connect that with a wiki module, helping the overall site become an even better hub for the Pantheon community.

- The merge will give us a larger technical team to keep the site up and running and add new capabilities.

- We will bring a crafting and gathering perspective to Pantheon Plus, which will help us not only with reaching more potential Pantheon players, but also with continuing to promote the vision of meaningful, engaging, and fun non-combat gameplay for Pantheon.

The exact date for the merge is still being worked out by the technical folks on both sides.  Right now, it looks like we will be able to transfer all the existing discussions and forum threads over when the merge happens, so none of your thoughts and ideas should be lost.  We will post the timeline once we have it worked out.  In the meantime, if you have questions, please feel free to ask!

• 34 posts
    September 15, 2020 12:29 PM PDT

I just want to say how excited we are at PantheonPlus to add the expertise of Nephele and the Pantheon Crafters team. It's no secret that personally I am not a big crafter myself, and thus my MMORPG knowledge while pretty wide-ranging, lacks a lot of 'umph when it comes to crafting. PantheonPlus has always been about #communitymatters and we truly believe that Nephele and Pantheon Crafters can say the same. There is no doubt uniting under one site will make it easer for fans of Pantheon to engage in whatever topics they'd like, in a singular place - but also making it easier than ever to connect. 

There is a lot coming that will make this transition work in a big way, and also enable highlighting our team member Draq while encouraging future content creators, whether they do video, audio, or text - to be able to make a community impact on Pantheon.Plus. To say i'm very excited is an understatement. 

-Minus