Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

In response to the news about Brad....

• 291 posts
    November 21, 2019 10:40 AM PST

Simms59 said:

I have been watching Pantheon for a couple of years from the distance.  I just pledged in order to make Brad's vision a reality.  

For those about to rock, I /salute you.

• 291 posts
    November 21, 2019 10:42 AM PST

twizbuck said:

Alyonyah said:

Im doubling my pledge in an effort to push his final vision to its fruition. I hope anyone who can afford to considers it. Much love Pantheoners.

Good on you, Aly. You inspired me to upgrade as well, from Adviser to Black Rose. I'm not so close to the process that I know a lot of people involved, but reading about what Brad meant to Everquest and Pantheon, I felt an urge to help out however I could.

I hope the team and Brad's family and friends are doing well in this trying time, and that we are able to help see Brad's vision through.

Awesome twiz. We will certainly turn this negative into a positive.

• 839 posts
    November 21, 2019 9:01 PM PST
    Yeah doubled up pledge for Brad's vision, I guess in a way it represents me saying i want this game to be realised, but it also represents me asking that in his absence we don't stray from what we have come to know and love about his direction to make this game a challenging party focused, world. Hold true VR, more important now than ever
    • 291 posts
    November 22, 2019 3:09 AM PST

Hokanu said: Yeah doubled up pledge for Brad's vision, I guess in a way it represents me saying i want this game to be realised, but it also represents me asking that in his absence we don't stray from what we have come to know and love about his direction to make this game a challenging party focused, world. Hold true VR, more important now than ever

Thank you very much for your increased persistence. Brads passing will not be in vain.

• 21 posts
    February 21, 2020 9:08 AM PST

We will continue to add what we can. This project will not only see the light of day, it will be the new standard for online RPGs...... Thanks to brad and everyone in the community who are maintaining heart. Aly and I love you :).

HH~