Forums » News and Announcements

CohhCarnage Pantheon Livestream: 12:00 Noon PDT Nov 7/19

• October 26, 2019 9:28 AM PDT

Gud day all!

Our livestream with CohhCarnage has been rescheduled:
    12:00 Noon PDT on Thursday, November 7th
    https://www.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage

Don't
    miss it! If yer auld like me, add it to yer calendar alerts NOW!
    Brasse

This post was edited by Deleted Member at October 26, 2019 9:29 AM PDT
    • 216 posts
    October 26, 2019 9:41 AM PDT

Thank you for letting us know, Im looking forward to the stream.

• 247 posts
    October 26, 2019 9:54 AM PDT
    Noon such a bad time most of us will be working
    • 12 posts
    October 26, 2019 11:46 AM PDT

Raidil said: Noon such a bad time most of us will be working

That's the beauty of the internet. You can always check it out after work.

• 346 posts
    October 26, 2019 1:21 PM PDT

Yeah, that's an odd time but I typically can't make time for anything that's 'live' and have to watch youtube posted content/videos or recordings. 

As it stands, that's where the vast majority of the viewership typically is anyway, in post-recording.

• 2001 posts
    October 26, 2019 1:58 PM PDT

As I understand it, it's at that time because Cohh is East Coast and apparently 3 PM is what works for him this time.

• 124 posts
    October 26, 2019 2:09 PM PDT

The time this stream is schedueled for will allow those of us in Europe to view it live this time around, which is great. Last one was at 02:00 UK time (you can't please everyone, I know).

• 34 posts
    October 26, 2019 3:18 PM PDT

Is there any way we can know if this is on the "Probablymaybenopromisesbutpotentially Last" Pre-Alpha phase/build mentioned in the Sept. Dev Round Table? Or will it be the same build as the last one in April?

• 346 posts
    October 26, 2019 8:56 PM PDT

Brasse said:

Gud day all!

Don't
    Brasse

Daylight savings ends on the 3rd, is this accurate to that change? I only ask because this may effect the hour in which European or other timezones may tune in. Example: 3PM EDT is 7PM GMT whereas 3PM EST is 8PM GMT.

This post was edited by Janus at October 27, 2019 11:48 AM PDT
    • 70 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:36 AM PST

I'm guessing it means noon in Los Angeles or Seattle on that day, regardless of the correctness of saying PDT instead of PST.

This post was edited by redgiant at November 5, 2019 7:36 AM PST
    • 15 posts
    November 5, 2019 10:02 AM PST

Will this Livestream be considered the next bi-monthly live newsletter?  Or will that be separate?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PantheonMMO/

A new, friendly Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Facebook group focused on its supporters and fans.

• 62 posts
    November 5, 2019 10:51 PM PST

Chaserz said:

Will this Livestream be considered the next bi-monthly live newsletter?  Or will that be separate?

I fully expect it to be their next newsletter based on their stated bi-weekly timeline and excerpt from the October newsletter below, which was on 10/24.

Join us every second Thursday at 6pm Pacific, starting November 21, on the Visionary Realms Twitch Channel, for fresh segments on art creation, lore, programming, and design.

• 2001 posts
    November 6, 2019 12:39 PM PST

Chaserz said:

In the Oct video NL, they said that we will get one 'official' video NL each month and one video 'presentation' (my language) that focuses on current work at VR, drawing largely from ongoing work process and events of the previous couple of weeks.

"Join us every second Thursday ..., for fresh segments on art creation, lore, programming, and design." sounds more like the latter to me, as does the description of the Cohh stream that I've heard.

Also, the first official Vid NL in Oct came during the 4th week of the month. Which would suggest that the 'Live Newsletter' will be coming later in the month.

But they could still be working out their plans and scheduling, so I could be wrong on any/all of this.

• 13 posts
    November 7, 2019 9:37 AM PST

Brasse said:

Gud day all!

Don't
    Brasse

Just checking, are we still calculating PDT into the current PST or was there a typo perhaps by someone imbibing too much ale?!?!

I always have to check because this Arizonian always has to check for Daylight or Standard tags due to all you other whackadoo people who still fall forward or tumble backwards!

This post was edited by Brohmur at November 7, 2019 10:16 AM PST
    • 2001 posts
    November 7, 2019 10:17 AM PST

Pierce said:

Brasse said:

Just checking, are we still calculating PDT into the current PST or was there a typo perhaps by someone imbibing too much ale?!?!

I always have to check because this Arizonian always has to check for Daylight or Standard tags due to all you other whackadoo people do still fall forward or tumble backwards!

We aren't translating anything currently. Brasse gave the time in PDT because it still was PDT when she posted that.

It happens at 12 noon on the west coast and 3 PM on the East coast.

Most of us would already have done away with that crap only we can't do it on a State level. Apparently we need an Act of (whackadoo) Congress before we are allowed to change our clocks. (also we Spring ahead and Fall back)

• 1019 posts
    November 7, 2019 10:38 AM PST

82 Minutes away.

• 62 posts
    November 7, 2019 10:45 AM PST

Kittik said:

82 Minutes away.

Can't wait!  I checked his stream earlier - he is alive and in good health.  ;)

• 3016 posts
    November 7, 2019 12:11 PM PST

Seems he may be streaming Arcanum first?  I am on twitch right now.  never mind was on wrong area.

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at November 7, 2019 12:12 PM PST
    • 1019 posts
    November 7, 2019 12:16 PM PST

And down he goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1019 posts
    November 7, 2019 12:16 PM PST

And down he goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 291 posts
    November 7, 2019 12:26 PM PST

And in positive news this anti spoiler site scheme is awesome. Love it. Love this stream.

• 291 posts
    November 7, 2019 12:44 PM PST

More I hear about the perception system..... the more it becomes the most interesting element.

• 4 posts
    November 7, 2019 1:07 PM PST

Thoroughly enjoying this stream, I am so happy to see more progress, and I am super glad that you guys will be doing bi-weekly dev streams. That is HUGE for us. I will be upgrading my pledge over the next few months! Awesome awesome progress you guys!

• 1860 posts
    November 7, 2019 1:16 PM PST

I loved the stream from last time with the racial passives.  We got a ton of good info. 

As I sit here after today's stream I am left cranky.  It was nothing.  I don't care about graphics.  They were good years ago. What a waste.  I don't care about the border of the perception system pop ups.  Coh himself is fine but the people on his channel are uninformed and immature.  As soon as the stream ended he literally played 8 Ads in a row....8!  

The one good bit of info was that the raid uses a wind shear atmosphere.  Maybe some of those small text boxes that I couldn't read will have useful information once I can go back and freeze frame?

I was happy after the first stream about the racial passives and all the other great info.  I am left disgruntled after this one.  It was nothing.

This post was edited by philo at November 7, 2019 1:17 PM PST
    • 429 posts
    November 7, 2019 1:51 PM PST

Was Bob Ross Reincarnated into Jarred ???? Me thinks YES !!!!!! 

Seriously should be the voice of Pantheon very pleasing :) 

Great Stream everyone .