Forums » Pantheon Races

Race Reveal?

• 68 posts
    April 27, 2019 7:09 PM PDT

Is there gonna be a Race Reveal like there was a class reveal?  We have nothing official on racial stats or traits.  Nothing specific anyway, just flavor text and lore.  Things like, ultravision, regen, waterbreathing?.  Is there any advantage to having a human Warrior over an Ogre warrior?  etc.

• 209 posts
    April 27, 2019 9:53 PM PDT

They haven't said yet when the official reveal will be for the races, but they have said that different races will have different abilities (and I think they mentioned different stats too...not sure on that one, though). They've said the current plan is to have one unique passive and one unique active ability per race, so yes, a Human Warrior and Ogre Warrior will be different. I'm looking forward to hearing more about specific abilities and stats. :)

This post was edited by Gyldervane at April 27, 2019 9:54 PM PDT
    • 627 posts
    April 27, 2019 10:27 PM PDT
    VR talked about..

Different stats: str, agi, int and resists.

Each race will also have an:
    Active race ability
    A passive race ability

So it's pritty standard, I personally hope the race abilitys to be cool and that the will bring some flavor to each race.
    • 9115 posts
    April 28, 2019 2:30 AM PDT

Moved to Pantheon Races as it is a specific Race question (one I do not have the answer too just yet, sorry).

• 68 posts
    April 28, 2019 8:30 PM PDT

oh I knew they hadn't put it out yet.  I was just wondering if they were gonna do it like they did with classes, with "reveals" every news letter