Forums » Fan Creations

Pantheon Video Series - Spanish

• 2 posts
    December 31, 2018 12:58 PM PST

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of starting a video series about Pantheon and the art/information the site and other sources but in Spanish.  I would like share information of this game to the Spanish speaking community since I have been watching streams and videos and telling my friends about it, translating it for the ones that don't speak English.

I wanted to know what is allowed to show and how.  Also if I would like to use clips from stream how to ask persmission to use it and the proper way to give or point at the source(s) that I am useing.  I want to share the information of the game, lore, races and classes and also a few examples of how the game has developed with clips to show that the game is moving forward in different fronts.

If you think I am crazy let me know haha,  but I would love to share some of Pantheons info with more people.  

• 2886 posts
    January 2, 2019 7:53 PM PST

Hey, great idea! Glad to hear Pantheon will reach more languages.

I suggest you e-mail VR's public relations department at pr@visionaryrealms.com - they can help you out and let you know what assets you can use to create content. Good luck! :)

• 2 posts
    January 3, 2019 2:07 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Hey, great idea! Glad to hear Pantheon will reach more languages.

I suggest you e-mail VR's public relations department at pr@visionaryrealms.com - they can help you out and let you know what assets you can use to create content. Good luck! :)

tyvm!  I really appreciate it!