Forums » The Summoner

Summon Spell Storage

• 41 posts
    December 21, 2018 9:03 AM PST

I think it would be interesting for the Summoner to summon a stationary statue that holds spells within.  A Cleric can cast a ressurect on it to store it, then anyone can use the statue to ressurect the Cleric if the Cleric dies.  

The statue could hold spells equal to the Summoner level.  A Wizard could store 10 of his/her most powerful spells within the statue and anyone in the group can unleashe them all in a time of great dire.  

A mobile version of the statue can be summoned to hold one spell.  Great for passing out ressurects, buffs, heals, and utilities weary adventurers may want to have in their back pocket.  

• 7 posts
    December 27, 2018 8:28 PM PST

This is a cool concept and one I would back. I am thinking back to how WoW had at one time a "totem bar" for their Shamans. You assigned each element (4 total) of which specific totem you wanted and the click of one button, all 4 would pop out. Summoners could have a "buff" spell storage, a "resurrect" storage, etc. You could have a specific storage you use for different types. I would also like to add, it would be neat if they could also make "item storages"; for example, the Summoner could summon an item storage and give them to their party. I am thinking, similar to the Horadric Cube in Diablo II. The players of these "item storages" only last for say, 2 hours, once the first item is placed into it. After 4 hours, the storage and items inside expire and therefore disappear. But it would work in a pinch during a raid for people to offload some bulk items they have to temporarily free up space in their main storage.

Not sure on how many "spells" should be allowed to be stored in the statue, but it would be interesting to see this idea mulled around more.

• 99 posts
    January 14, 2020 5:26 PM PST

hmm no from me theres the whole keep the rezzer alive or your fucked thing wed be missing.... im fine with it  IF its only useable by the person who cast the spell ie a way of a mana free(at the time of use) spell for the caster different gems could grant different bonuses, ya know  this might be cooler as a  type of craft or in addition to  our summoned ones, with crafted being supperior(if theyre of the same lvl). Perhaps some gems could unleaseh 2 or more in one cast.