Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Discord Channel

• 88 posts
    September 11, 2018 1:10 PM PDT

I am currently testing for another MMO title as well has having pledged to test today for Pantheon.   This other title uses Discord and I am curious if there is a Pantheon endorsed Discord.  This is great for passing information and having a centralized chat location outside of just the forums.  Additionally, this other title has Alpha and Beta, and even pre-Alpha channels that are locked based on your level of access.   I dont know of this is a bridge too far for Pantheon, but as Alpha begins this could be a great tool to post instant updates/changes to testing schedules.  

Thanks a ton!!

This post was edited by Valheru at September 11, 2018 1:10 PM PDT
    • 3237 posts
    September 11, 2018 1:14 PM PDT

Many of us agree with your suggestion and hope to see an Official Community Discord at some point in the near future.  Welcome to the community!  In the meantime, please feel free to join the unofficial discord here:  https://discordapp.com/invite/m8aUZvA

• 88 posts
    September 11, 2018 1:23 PM PDT

Thanks !!

• 1281 posts
    September 11, 2018 1:35 PM PDT

There is Pantheon Discord channel, I believe only PA testers and select community members are invited though.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at September 11, 2018 1:35 PM PDT
    • 88 posts
    September 11, 2018 1:38 PM PDT

OK thanks, Im a Pathfinder Champion level access member.

• 612 posts
    September 11, 2018 7:47 PM PDT

The unofficial discord server that oneADseven linked for you is for everyone without any need to pledge. Even non-pledgers can come chat :-) If you are in Pre-Alpha, please be careful what you disclose here, as it's open to everyone and you need to respect your NDA.

As bigdogchris mentioned, I think there is also a private official Discord server run by VR that is only for those currently in the Pre-Alpha and under NDA where they can talk about things without breaking their NDA. Once Alpha starts, I'm guessing more people will be invited as they gain access to the Alpha and go under NDA.

• 88 posts
    September 12, 2018 10:27 AM PDT

ok fair enough, thanks for the info Goofy

• 3 posts
    February 19, 2022 5:26 PM PST
    I will have to hit up that open discord form would love to talk to others about pantheon and hope they open one up later on as it gets closer to alpha for the higher pledges..... Happy hunting and cannot wait to adventure in this new world