Forums » The Summoner

Great Job VR

• 10 posts
    August 12, 2018 5:29 PM PDT

At first I have to admit I was slightly bummed that the main pets were elemental in nature, but after giving it a few days I have fallen in love with them! My favorite elements would be wind and water, and we get to have both types out AT THE SAME TIME! Eventually we even get to do this permanently! We get to teleport to predetermined locations, summon a variety of useful things, even call forth magnificent beasts that we can control with the help of an experienced Enchanter.(an ability I had hoped would make it in) Combine that with we get to even have some charged spells to deal heavy bursts of carnage to our enemies while being able to summon walls and boats and who knows what else it makes me so very excited.

If you even added an ability like the Black Tentacle spells from DnD that would be the cherry to this treat. (and after all of the other wonderful abilities we get I actually half expect this to be a hidden surprise to find in the game ;) ).

To Joppa, and everyone else who worked on the Summoner, job well done.

• 143 posts
    November 4, 2018 9:22 AM PST

Drakken77 said:

At first I have to admit I was slightly bummed that the main pets were elemental in nature, but after giving it a few days I have fallen in love with them! My favorite elements would be wind and water, and we get to have both types out AT THE SAME TIME! Eventually we even get to do this permanently! We get to teleport to predetermined locations, summon a variety of useful things, even call forth magnificent beasts that we can control with the help of an experienced Enchanter.(an ability I had hoped would make it in) Combine that with we get to even have some charged spells to deal heavy bursts of carnage to our enemies while being able to summon walls and boats and who knows what else it makes me so very excited.

If you even added an ability like the Black Tentacle spells from DnD that would be the cherry to this treat. (and after all of the other wonderful abilities we get I actually half expect this to be a hidden surprise to find in the game ;) ).

To Joppa, and everyone else who worked on the Summoner, job well done.

I don't mind them being elemantal in nature... True its been done before... But, I would have like to see demons myself... But with elemantal I feel like you get a good rock paper scissor thing going on... Or at least you have a good bit to choose from for what you need.