Forums » The Monk

Class Reveal

• 7 posts
    May 30, 2018 8:30 AM PDT

I absolutly love the way the Monk class sounds. I picture Rock Lee and Guy Sensi releasing gates, obtaining obsurd amounts of power for a limited duration and essentially becoming super human. I love the idea of generating and expending chakra as a resource for abilities. The burst potential from Inner Fountain sounds like it could be amazing and the overall playability of the class sounds more fun than I could have hoped for.

I love Monk classes, I've played them since 1999, Everquest, Everquest 2, and then finally the World of Warcraft. I have loved all the iterations of them however this one takes it to a new level. VR you did an amazing job. If the class is half of what the reveal paints it to be it will be the most fun I've ever had in a game for sure.

I look forward to being a puller again, too long have games watered down the experience of splitting and crowed control. FD pulling is so fun, not to mention when a pull gets hairy getting agro so your group can escape followed by a well timed FD to save yourself. First ones in last ones out, that is the motto of the EQ Monk and I look forward to Pantheon bringing that back.

-Shaolin