Forums » News and Announcements

Check out what MassivelyOP had to say about Pantheon!

• 9115 posts
    April 10, 2018 9:32 PM PDT

@MassivelyOP got their hands on PantheonMMO at PAX and here is what they had to say about it: http://massivelyop.com/2018/04/10/pax-east-2018-hands-on-with-pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen/

#PRF #pantheonmmo #MMO #MMORPG #communitymatters

• 14 posts
    April 10, 2018 9:55 PM PDT

Articles like this just make the waiting that much harder. Good write up. It brought back the pain.

• 2886 posts
    April 11, 2018 8:53 AM PDT

I'm really glad they were able to tone down their cynicism once they actually got some real firsthand experience with the game.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 11, 2018 8:54 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    April 14, 2018 10:30 AM PDT

Some of the old holdout critics are slowly coming around I see.  :)   And that is because of the perserverance and determination of VR. :)  

• 257 posts
    April 14, 2018 5:10 PM PDT

In EQ the combat was painfully slow in the newbie levels. By the time you reached 50 the speed (in relation to the amount of combat actions, spells, etc.) was much faster. Some people have mentioned these actions for the current low-level characters feel a bit slow (like Cohh and this writer on the rogue). If the abilities speed up drastically in higher levels like they did EQ, I feel it should be clear knowledge and in the FAQ's. People will accept it as a goal to achieve (like we did in EQ) instead of screaming "too slow, fix it."

TLDR - Inform pace change over time.