Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

GamesCom 2018

• 166 posts
    March 9, 2018 12:51 PM PST
    I know, that the GamesCom is still far away and there are even a few weeks until the annouced Pax East, but the ticket sale for GamesCom is already running.

Last year there was a short meet and greet at the GamesCom, but it was planned very short term, so it was nearly impossible to still get to cologne.

First question to VR is, if you are planning, that some of you are at GamesCom this year?

For the european fans this would be a great opportunity and with some time lead it makes it easier to buy ticketes, book a hotel and keep this days free.

Next question is, who will visit GamesCom either if VR will attend or in any case?
    • 9115 posts
    March 9, 2018 5:23 PM PST

No plans for GamesCon 2018 at this stage, my friend. If anything changes I will let you all know as soon as I can.

Moved to Off-Topic as it is regarding gaming events and not suited for General Pantheon.

• 166 posts
    March 9, 2018 11:14 PM PST

Thank you for your fast answer, Kilsin and sorry for posting in the wrong sub forum.

Then I will wait if and until you announce something about GamesCom and then I will try to get tickets and a hotel room etc.

Hopefully this time I'm not to late then. :)

@Everyone is someone going to GamesCom to Cologne from 2018-08-22 to 2018-08-25? (Some may already be there on 21st)