Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Best wishes

• 4 posts
    March 5, 2018 4:43 PM PST

Hey all , while back I did the pathfinder pledge. Since than I just have been sitting back hoping things are working out well.   Victim of daybreak/eq2 here, really looking forward to a fresh new face in the MMO world that can replace eq for me.   

Just wanted to post, you guys have a beautiful looking game, some great concepts. Hope its all working out well , look forward to whatever sneak peaks I can get. Till than please don't disappear.  The eq population had the eq3 plug pulled on them in a series of unfortunate events. Where daybreak came in, and we all dumped money into what would have potentially been eq3 only to find out the entire project gets scrapped shortly after. 

Crossing fingers and putting my faith in the crew assembled on this game.  Hope to be raiding/playing this one in replacement of eq2 :)  !! 

• 9115 posts
    March 5, 2018 5:23 PM PST

Thank you, Tells, we appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you in-game once it is ready! :)

• 626 posts
    March 5, 2018 6:42 PM PST

Welcome to your new Home Tells :) - May we experience it for many many years to come!

• 633 posts
    March 5, 2018 7:19 PM PST

Welcome  :)

• 258 posts
    March 5, 2018 8:43 PM PST

Saicred said:

Welcome to your new Home Tells :) - May we experience it for many many years to come!

Saicred says years but he really means decades. :P

This post was edited by Kaen at March 5, 2018 8:44 PM PST
    • 2886 posts
    March 6, 2018 4:48 AM PST

Welcome!

• 580 posts
    March 6, 2018 9:09 AM PST

I feel your pain regarding DBG and EQN.  I became totally addicted to Landmark - and that was just the content creation engine.

Welcome to the Pantheon community, Tells.

• 221 posts
    March 7, 2018 10:21 AM PST

Welcome Tells!

• 431 posts
    March 7, 2018 11:39 AM PST

welcome aboard to the next gen in gaming , well at least a real MMO :)

• 2 posts
    July 4, 2024 10:55 PM PDT

Hey there! I'm really excited to see another Pathfinder pledge member here. I've also been eagerly watching and hoping for the best. Like you, I was a victim of the EQ2/Daybreak debacle, and I'm thrilled about the potential for a fresh new MMO to fill that void. Your game looks amazing, and the concepts are very promising. I can't wait for any sneak peeks you might share. Please keep going strong—many of us are counting on you for our next great MMO adventure! anniversary wishes