Forums » The Enchanter

Who is going Team_Chanter?

• 87 posts
    December 22, 2017 5:48 PM PST

Hey all, Just wondering how many of us are thinking of rolling enchanter on release as a main.

I am seriously considering Enchanter as my main right now,  I have an 88 in EQ1 and I dont remember what lvlI got to in eq2, 40-50s I think, been a few years. But I loved the Psionicist in Vanguard and absolutely loved getting crazy with mobs and seeing how much and well I could hold the CCs for the group.

Enchanters can be Gods if played properly, I have seen some pretty incredible things done back in the day on EQ with 2 enchanters in a group. 

I loved playing them, enjoy the challenge and pressure of it. I like to think I was good, can't remember many people complaning, most were stoked to play with me. 

I think, they are going to be needed , so finding a group should not be too hard. 

Om nom nom, sounding better and better as I type.                                                                                  

• 155 posts
    December 23, 2017 5:24 AM PST

Definitely going Enchanter, which is what I played on EQ for 10+ years.

• 157 posts
    December 23, 2017 9:26 AM PST

I definately will be rolling a chanter main. I've been a chanter/ psionicist since 2000.

• 4 posts
    December 24, 2017 1:56 PM PST

Never been a doubt in my mind I will be playing an Enchanter. I played one as my main in EQ from launch and absolutely loved being able to lock down so many mobs. I am hopeful they do not put limits on how many mobs can be CC'd at one time and leave it up to the skill of the player to determine what they can handle.

• 20 posts
    January 4, 2018 4:56 AM PST

Still in the air, I really want to main an Enchanter again like the EQ days. Though from living through the progression EQ servers,  everyone wants to be an enchanter now. Back in 99 when I played, it never felt like there were many Enchanters in the world. Now everyone knows how great we can be, and everyone wants some. Enchanter will probably be my main, or I may roll Shammy or Cleric.

• 16 posts
    January 8, 2018 9:32 AM PST

I will definitely be rolling an Enchanter. I love and miss my Psionicist from VSoH. So pleased to get an MMO where enchanters are a thing again <3.

• 122 posts
    January 9, 2018 10:26 AM PST

I loved enchanter in EQ! Currently, I feel 80% sure my main will be an enchanter in Pantheon. Nothing like the rush of a well timed mez to save the group from a wipe.

• 24 posts
    March 15, 2018 7:14 PM PDT

Corpsemagi said:

Still in the air, I really want to main an Enchanter again like the EQ days. Though from living through the progression EQ servers,  everyone wants to be an enchanter now. Back in 99 when I played, it never felt like there were many Enchanters in the world. Now everyone knows how great we can be, and everyone wants some. Enchanter will probably be my main, or I may roll Shammy or Cleric.

I felt the same way on the progression servers. I dual mained Enchanter/Necro for over a decade in EQ and don't feel much will change in Pantheon for me. I enjoy the mechanics and style of each class. I will be playing an enchanter almost exclusively in Pantheon though, unless I find the class market over saturated with them. One advantage is skill though. For every well played enchanter I grouped with there were so many more that I would facepalm and want to backseat drive that wobbly car.

• 13 posts
    March 16, 2018 1:49 PM PDT
    Ya, enchanted here also.
    • 2 posts
    March 22, 2018 11:00 PM PDT

Definitely going enchanter.