Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Store needs 2 be more Blizzard like

• 13 posts
    October 16, 2017 3:37 PM PDT

Easy access and shoping outside and inside game. Even later on at Launch sell limited Collectors Edition

• 1707 posts
    October 16, 2017 6:38 PM PDT

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but what are you shopping for inside the game?

• 4434 posts
    October 16, 2017 8:35 PM PDT

Yeah you're gonna hafta be more specific than "easy access" and "blizzard like."

But in regards to Collector's Edition, Kilsin said "We don't have any information on this yet, we will be able to speak about this more as we get closer to release but for now, we are just concentrating on moving into the first pre=alpha testing phase :)"... "I would imagine that we will look into CE's but I just can't give any official word to guarantee it yet, so know that we are already thinking about it :)"

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/5297/collector-s-edition )

It seems like there are a lot of people interested in the Collector's Edition, and if there is enough of a demand, it would make sense for them to supply it. But it's really just too early for that now.

• 8 posts
    October 17, 2017 11:08 AM PDT

Dear god,

If you are speaking of an ingame store... being more blizzard-like, I think and hope you have the wrong game..