Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Pre-Alpha pledge notifications

• 181 posts
    September 29, 2017 3:21 PM PDT

Will there be a time frame posted for when you are going to pull pre-alpha testing off the pledges?  Or will one day it just be pulled and no longer be an option without warning?

• 9013 posts
    September 29, 2017 3:59 PM PDT

No, we gave a short heads up in the stream today but there will be no warning and that is because we need to manage numbers, if we announce it people will flood to buy them and throw the testing numbers way off so we will just pull it silently when we need to my friend.

• 10 posts
    February 26, 2021 12:07 PM PST

Kilsin said:

No, we gave a short heads up in the stream today but there will be no warning and that is because we need to manage numbers, if we announce it people will flood to buy them and throw the testing numbers way off so we will just pull it silently when we need to my friend.

How do you notify those who have a VIP Pledge when the pre-alpha is available,  I just upgraded and I was hoping to get some kind of Information about the testing access offered
    but I can't see any Information or details.

• 163 posts
    March 2, 2021 11:52 AM PST

Mardito said:

How do you notify those who have a VIP Pledge when the pre-alpha is available,  I just upgraded and I was hoping to get some kind of Information about the testing access offered

but I can't see any Information or details.

You will get notification via email and through the PA forums. Please contact support if you have further questions and we can help get it sorted out.