Forums » Fan Creations

Music for a section of the Dwarven city

• 316 posts
    September 4, 2017 11:51 AM PDT

I was messing around with a loop pedal, and it's nothing great, but it reminded me of the Dwarves. Remind you of the Dwarves? Can just click the play button to the right.

Audio recording and upload >>

This post was edited by Alexander at September 6, 2017 2:10 AM PDT
    • 220 posts
    September 4, 2017 2:16 PM PDT

I like it but I think it is missing a militant sort of drum in the background, and a more industrial maybe head like a hole type guitar sound.  Something you could pound out a metal sheet to.

• 316 posts
    September 10, 2017 1:38 PM PDT

Thanks! It would definitely need drums and more instruments to become proper. This was super casual and just reminded me of the Coldain Dwarves, hehe.

• 220 posts
    September 10, 2017 3:08 PM PDT

I don't think it would take much at all.  Just think about that sheet of metal, and keep going.  Maybe some deep dark cave type hollow wind.  The hardest part is always starting something, why stop?

• 316 posts
    September 10, 2017 11:46 PM PDT

Thanks man, appreciate it!

This post was edited by Alexander at September 10, 2017 11:47 PM PDT
    • 42 posts
    September 29, 2017 2:27 PM PDT

I liked much the music but it didn't remind me of Dwarves .

For Dwarves it would need to be darker, echoing with perhaps some hammer/anvil sounds in back ground . Deep Dwarven voices .

I find that this one has caught perfectly a Dwarven theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KwPdCXxONQ

• 2886 posts
    September 29, 2017 7:34 PM PDT

I like it, it's definitely a great start. I think could probably fit in with several different environments, not just the dwarves.

• 1303 posts
    October 3, 2017 8:06 AM PDT

I really like the clip! It's got a great fantasy feel to it. But I tend to envision dwarves as more gritty and rough. I hear heavy base drums, and like Zenn more of a militant, aggressive feel. And the *ting* of an anvil being struck with the tempo :)