Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

BF1 Idea

• 170 posts
    December 24, 2016 8:06 AM PST

Hi All. Okay I've been playing Battlefield 1 and if you have you'll know what I'm talking about. In BF 1 in a muddy environment, mud speckles your weapons and gear. With a limited armor graphics and limited weapon graphics similar to EQ1 so people can see the uber stuff earned I'm wondering if it's difficult to add this effect? Like in Everfrost you would accumulated snow on your shoulders and ice sicles off your staff kind of effects. Or in Oasis you would have sand fly off you when hit or in Lavastorm metal would start to glow or sweat would build. Obviously nothing hugely graphic intensive but I play BF1 with settings on high and get great frame rates while seeing these effects and this game looks great so in Amber dungeon would you see my breath and there be snow and ice sickles on me? I just thought medding in a corner in a snow storm and being half cover would be cool. Of course I'd take the game as is but hey just throwing out suggestions and ideas. Merry Christmas everyone I hope all is well for you.

This post was edited by Abacda at January 19, 2017 5:24 PM PST
    • 1618 posts
    December 24, 2016 2:23 PM PST

Would be cool.