Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Additional Monetary Support?

• 9 posts
    October 26, 2016 11:45 AM PDT

Hi, there!

I am an original Kickstarter Knight's Pledge (with a tasty Reward) and then an original Advisor (with additional tasty Rewards that are no longer being offered, but I was assured they'd be honoured).  I don't want to change my contribution level/title, but I DO want to contribute additional funds to the VR team.

Is there a way for me to donate to VR through Paypal on an "as the spirit moves" basis so that I am continuing to support the team financially, as I can?

(I did a search on "Paypal" and also on "support" but did not find a thread on this topic.  If I've missed one, my sincere apologies!)

Thank you!

This post was edited by Wildenae at October 26, 2016 11:46 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    October 26, 2016 5:10 PM PDT

Hi Wildenae and thank you for the interest and support, we appreciate it a lot!

The best way would be to contact support via a ticket and the team will be able to help point you in the right direction, you can do that via this link: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/ and again, thank you, things like this do help us a lot and we really appreciate it. :)

• 9 posts
    October 27, 2016 7:16 AM PDT

Thank you for your prompt response!  I'll definitely set up a ticket regarding a way to send additional support.  =)

• 9115 posts
    October 27, 2016 2:23 PM PDT

Wildenae said:

Thank you for your prompt response!  I'll definitely set up a ticket regarding a way to send additional support.  =)

You're very welcome my friend :)

• 24 posts
    October 28, 2016 5:14 PM PDT

?make another account, buy another pledge, donate to friends or raffle away to someone who doesnt have alot of dough.  Ive seen a few people do this on reddit and was a fun way to show support for the devs and the players, and make alot of friends at the same time.  

Maybe VR could even impliment a feature where they have their own raffles or giveaways sponsered by people like yourself who have everything they need and just want to donate more.

Or maybe even a program where people who have already pledged can perform online marketing tasks and VR would sponser some fun giveaways or contests based on how much word we can spread.