Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Next live stream?

This topic has been closed.
    • 169 posts
    October 23, 2016 5:22 PM PDT

Just wondering when the next live stream will be, because I love seeing all the progress you guys are making.

• 839 posts
    October 23, 2016 5:41 PM PDT

you will probably get your answer here mate http://pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/4292/stream-fix  

You  may have just added to Kilsins last "threat" :p

Kilsin said:

Ahh man, we were just about to release one but we have a new rule within the team, every time someone asks for something new, we have to delay it by a few weeks :( (Hahaha, sorry couldn't help myself) :D

We will have something new to share soon(tm) we are almost at another milestone and have a few things planned, so stay tuned as it shouldn't be too much longer. We really appreciate your patience, it can be tough waiting but just know that it is even tougher working hard on it and trying to get something out for you all when we know you have all been patiently waiting for a while! :)

• 9115 posts
    October 23, 2016 8:05 PM PDT

Thank you Hokanu :)

As Hokanu kindly mentioned this has already been answered, so I will go ahead and close this thread, please use the search function prior to creating a new topic as more often than not you will find your question has already been answered and discussed.