Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What do people think about AA's?

This topic has been closed.
    • 27 posts
    August 16, 2016 9:32 AM PDT

Or even the more general idea of being able to route your experience gains towards something other than your character's level.

I'm not a fan of needing to grind out hundreds of AA's to feel like a viable contributor, however, I also am not a fan of hitting a level cap and not getting anything out of doing content aside from occasional loot drops.

What do you guys think? What would you want to see?

This post was edited by grumble at August 16, 2016 9:33 AM PDT
    • 513 posts
    August 16, 2016 9:50 AM PDT

AA's are typically not introduced until the second or even third expansion.  I say let's get through the launch first.

• 180 posts
    August 16, 2016 10:07 AM PDT

I like AA's.  If implemented early, it would give you a way to advance your character without out leveling your friends. They probably shouldn't be overpowered so that you feel you have to grind them.

Honestly though, I would prefer a level cap increase if a large portion of the players are at cap.

This post was edited by Thanakos at August 16, 2016 10:10 AM PDT
    • 147 posts
    August 16, 2016 11:32 AM PDT

Like Alternate Advancement (AA) Points and if theyre not in at launch hope VR designs Pantheon with them in mind for a future update.

• 563 posts
    August 16, 2016 12:14 PM PDT
    • 176 posts
    August 17, 2016 5:03 PM PDT

Rachael I like what you did there ;)

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2016 7:15 PM PDT

As Rachael has kindly pointed out, we already have discussions on this subject and to create more just divides the information up ,making it a lot harder to collect for the team, so therefore I will go ahead and close this thread down, please feel free to add to the current existing threads on this topic.

Using the search function prior to creating a new thread is a great way to ensure that you are not making duplicate topics and this will prevent any future moderating. ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at August 17, 2016 7:16 PM PDT