Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Brownies..

• 4 posts
    August 14, 2016 12:33 PM PDT

Will there be Brownies? I love brownies, they are so cute and taste good too! Must have brownies...

• 781 posts
    August 14, 2016 1:12 PM PDT

I'll take a dozen please :) 

• 231 posts
    August 14, 2016 5:05 PM PDT

Warm and gooy on the inside please.

• 148 posts
    August 14, 2016 6:20 PM PDT

I remember the first time I came across a brownie in lfay. Was running along and all of sudden rooted and almost dead. Wondering what was killing me, finally looked down and saw a tiny little thing - hated those guys even since

• 4 posts
    August 14, 2016 7:59 PM PDT

Haha Jimm0thy, I had similar experience in Lesser Faydark,  I also was found by them and nuked to oblivion, never quite made it to zone line either.  Although I grew up one day and went and visited their little village,  unfortunate for the brownies, wiped the lot of them out.   All my friends quite enjoyed the muffins and cake, until I explained how I made the frosting..... >:)  Brownies are ever so cute though.... if they were a race, I'd play them!  They are my favourite mobs! :)

• 1404 posts
    August 14, 2016 8:22 PM PDT
    Brownies must Die!!!
    Yes there should be Brownies or some distant relation to Brownies in the game, they are not finished paying for what they have done to me... there ancestors must pay and there ancestors, ancestors!
    • 513 posts
    August 15, 2016 7:23 AM PDT

Lmao - I once went to Lfey as an Enchanter for a quest.  They were agro to me so I used minor illusion.  It turned me into a Brownie house.  I was able to finish my quest as a brownie house.

• 753 posts
    August 17, 2016 4:31 PM PDT

I remember my first encounter with a Brownie.  I wasn't yet experienced enough in the game to realize that the size of the mob meant nothing.  I figured it was tiny, I should be able to swat it.  I've hated Brownies ever since.