Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Not sure if this has been posted

This topic has been closed.
    • 72 posts
    August 12, 2016 11:27 AM PDT

Does anyone remember the old events in EQ? The ones where the GM's would log in and take the avatars of gods and have you do things for them. If I remember correctly one of the early rewards was a can of whoop ass that had one use, never heard of anyone opening it because it was so rare and could only be used once. The Mods had a presence in the game, they would appear over major spawn disputes, and yes we actually accidentally killed a GM  once because our monk pulled a dragon while he was settling a dispute and (i guess) he or she did not have invincibility on, we laughed about it for weeks, the GM was not pleased however.

• 1434 posts
    August 12, 2016 11:30 AM PDT

You're gonna want to drop new topics into the search. There are quite a few threads on this including one just a few weeks ago.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/3718/gm-events

• 72 posts
    August 12, 2016 11:40 AM PDT

Thanks!

• 9115 posts
    August 12, 2016 5:55 PM PDT

Hi Grim, as Dullahan pointed out there are already several topics created on GM Events, Events, Live Events etc. so I will go ahead and close this thread down to keep the other threads alive and information consolidated, please use the search function prior to creating a new thread as in most cases you will find someone has already created a topic with the same thing in mind as you ;)