Forums » Website Support

Forum Signatures...

    • 66 posts
    August 8, 2016 2:31 PM PDT

    Is there currently a place for us to add permanent forum signatures? They do not have to be pictures or gifs....text based would work, Id like to link my guild in my signature if possible?

    Thanks in advance in case I have simply overlooked this feature!

    • 1828 posts
    August 8, 2016 3:43 PM PDT

    Pantheon sigs :)  let me know where you find em.  I want one :)   

    • Moderator
    • 9016 posts
    August 8, 2016 4:59 PM PDT

    Sadly, no. We had signatures but they broke with a lot of other things when we reverted the forums back to a default skin, once we move to a new forum solution they will be available again, along with many other features :)

    • 66 posts
    August 8, 2016 5:12 PM PDT

    Kilsin said:

    Sadly, no. We had signatures but they broke with a lot of other things when we reverted the forums back to a default skin, once we move to a new forum solution they will be available again, along with many other features :)

     

    Thanks for the quick reply. I will wait for the new forum solution, then. :)

    • 66 posts
    May 8, 2017 7:04 PM PDT

    Hateborn said:

    Kilsin said:

    Sadly, no. We had signatures but they broke with a lot of other things when we reverted the forums back to a default skin, once we move to a new forum solution they will be available again, along with many other features :)

     

    Thanks for the quick reply. I will wait for the new forum solution, then. :)

     

    New forums? :)

    • 4507 posts
    May 8, 2017 9:15 PM PDT

    Hateborn said:

    Hateborn said:

    Kilsin said:

    Sadly, no. We had signatures but they broke with a lot of other things when we reverted the forums back to a default skin, once we move to a new forum solution they will be available again, along with many other features :)

     

    Thanks for the quick reply. I will wait for the new forum solution, then. :)

     

    New forums? :)

    Soon :)

    • Moderator
    • 9016 posts
    May 9, 2017 3:19 AM PDT

    Bazgrim said:

    Hateborn said:

    Hateborn said:

    Kilsin said:

    Sadly, no. We had signatures but they broke with a lot of other things when we reverted the forums back to a default skin, once we move to a new forum solution they will be available again, along with many other features :)

     

    Thanks for the quick reply. I will wait for the new forum solution, then. :)

     

    New forums? :)

    Soon :)

    *Soon™ :)

    • 66 posts
    October 27, 2017 3:02 PM PDT

    Kilsin said:

    Bazgrim said:

    Hateborn said:

    Hateborn said:

    Kilsin said:

    Sadly, no. We had signatures but they broke with a lot of other things when we reverted the forums back to a default skin, once we move to a new forum solution they will be available again, along with many other features :)

     

    Thanks for the quick reply. I will wait for the new forum solution, then. :)

     

    New forums? :)

    Soon :)

    *Soon™ :)




    New Forums? :)

    • 65 posts
    March 25, 2019 6:39 PM PDT

    Soon?

    • 4507 posts
    March 25, 2019 7:36 PM PDT

    TheBob said:

    Soon?

    Sometime before the end of 2019 for sure. So if you consider that soon, then yes :)