Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Hello old friends!

• 753 posts
    July 21, 2016 9:00 PM PDT

It's been several months since I've been on the forums.  My job shifted last year (pulled me away some) - then my job shifted again at the start of this year (pulled me a way a LOT).  I've been tasked with implementing a Data Governance program for the company I work for.  It's been challenging and rewarding... and it's pulled me away from these forums and, to some degree, gaming. 

I thought I'd take a second or two to peek in and see what's been happening over the last 6-8 months.

Anyone want to fill me in?

• 839 posts
    July 21, 2016 9:15 PM PDT

Twitch play throughs something you should check out if you havent seen them yet! Available on youtube!  approx 2 hours each and 2 of them!

Enjoy and welcome back!

• 432 posts
    July 21, 2016 9:26 PM PDT

If you want a good laugh click on the Pantheon Meme thread. 

-Todd

• 176 posts
    July 22, 2016 1:18 AM PDT

Welcome back Wandidar! I have been throwing myself at every project at work that I can for the last few months and I do not plan to slow down until pre-alpha opens up. 

• 109 posts
    July 22, 2016 7:44 AM PDT

Like Tehtwad said, 

Mod Edit: Removed meme, please keep memes in the meme thread! ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at July 22, 2016 8:50 AM PDT
    • 781 posts
    July 22, 2016 8:43 AM PDT

Welcome back Wandidar

• 9115 posts
    July 22, 2016 8:50 AM PDT

Welcome back Wandidar :)

Let's keep the memes in the memes thread please.

• 109 posts
    July 22, 2016 10:43 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

well than it was pointless for me to make the meme if it cannot be used- if they see the "check out the meme thread" meme in the meme thread than they won't be motivated to go check it out, as they are already there lol. /sad face

This post was edited by Shayken at July 22, 2016 1:06 PM PDT
    • 753 posts
    July 22, 2016 12:54 PM PDT

Heh - thanks everyone!

• 999 posts
    July 22, 2016 7:29 PM PDT

Welcome back Wandidar

• 2138 posts
    July 22, 2016 8:39 PM PDT

welcome back!

• 769 posts
    July 23, 2016 10:37 AM PDT

Welcome back - I'm going to need you to get your priorities straight, though. Pantheon forums, even if it is pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha are obviously more important than a career. Come on.

Amateur hour

• 9115 posts
    July 23, 2016 5:28 PM PDT

Shayken said:

Kilsin said:

well than it was pointless for me to make the meme if it cannot be used- if they see the "check out the meme thread" meme in the meme thread than they won't be motivated to go check it out, as they are already there lol. /sad face

Yes but we don't want our development forums spammed with memes, we have a specific thread for them and I would really appreciate it if you all kept them there, please. ;)

• 432 posts
    July 23, 2016 9:56 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Shayken said:

Kilsin said:

Yes but we don't want our development forums spammed with memes, we have a specific thread for them and I would really appreciate it if you all kept them there, please. ;)

I can dig it.

I was randomly concerned about the 'size' of the thread in terms of how much those images take up. I remember doing some big damage sending a slew of newsletters through outlook, at about 30 images I saw how big the file was I was sending through outlook and was a bit concerned. This stuff aint cheap to run for everyone.

-Todd