Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Stackable Buffs and Debuffs

This topic has been closed.
    • 19 posts
    July 12, 2016 11:35 AM PDT

Does anyone know if PRoTF is going to have stackable buffs and debuffs? It really changes the group dinamic. For those of you that are confused i shall explain: stackable buffs/debuffs means 2 seperate characters can add stats to allies or take away from enemies. My friend and I are plotting roles, Him being the tank and myself the healer. He would like to play the Dire Lord( shadowknight char) and myself the Shammy, both Debuffing classes except one being a tank and one being a healer. If he was to lower the stats of an enemey mobs Strength(example) would i also be able to lower its Strength even furth.... for arguments sake say he siphons 20 STR and i debuff 25 STR will it lower the stats a total of 45? OR since my debuff is stronger, it cancles his debuff and only applies mine (like you see in some games).

What are yalls thoughts on Stackable buffs and debuffs?

• 578 posts
    July 12, 2016 12:17 PM PDT

There is a discussion with a good few pages of what people think of buffs stacking and not stacking.

This should link you to it:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2474/your-thoughts-on-buffs-that-don-t-stack