Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

A nice spot to take an AFK?

• 9115 posts
    July 7, 2016 4:07 AM PDT

Wild's End has so many scenic areas but this one looks safe enough for an AFK, what do you think?

• 156 posts
    July 7, 2016 5:15 AM PDT

With those little pyromaniacs running around? Fat chance!

• 9115 posts
    July 7, 2016 5:56 AM PDT

Umbra said:

With those little pyromaniacs running around? Fat chance!

Haha, gotta watch those sneaky Halflings mate ;)

• 96 posts
    July 7, 2016 5:57 AM PDT

Never AFK without invis...

However, that is a beautiful view!

• 231 posts
    July 7, 2016 6:15 AM PDT

I now have a strong desire to make it to the top of the tall pillars by jumping or secret jet pack back slot items. Great pic! Direct link to picture for the lazy

• 132 posts
    July 7, 2016 6:43 AM PDT

Yep. Just kill all the halfings and you are good to go.

• 1778 posts
    July 7, 2016 9:48 AM PDT
    I think I saw a fire breathing shark riding a tornado hiding in that bush........ but hey Im sure he probably is just collecting berries. AFK should be fine .......
    • 613 posts
    July 7, 2016 9:58 AM PDT

Why is the ground moving????  hehe

Ox 

• 144 posts
    July 7, 2016 11:11 AM PDT

This looks amazing, and I love the stonework / structure and terrain, and most of all, the use of vibrant color

Keep up the great work!

This post was edited by Portalgun at July 7, 2016 11:14 AM PDT
    • 15 posts
    July 7, 2016 12:30 PM PDT

ya till that one guy Trains 50 mobs over you saying my bad did not see you or you should afk out side a city lol. But ya it looks Great they are doing a good job and i hope they keep it up.

• 624 posts
    July 7, 2016 3:27 PM PDT

Needs more cowbell.  Or at least some snakes that know how to kick.  AFK folk need entertainment too.  Wait, how about halfling bards!

• 2138 posts
    July 7, 2016 5:47 PM PDT

Heck yes! The doorways look.....kinda small tho. I dont think even if I crouched I could get in. Someone gave me a slice of "alizz pie" earlier, they said it was magic. I suppose this is just a good  a place to rest and have a snack..

• 264 posts
    July 7, 2016 6:57 PM PDT

Maybe have a little AFK in the hollow of that tree. I am not sure about this place at night, looks like it could be spooky. Maybe the stream has trout in it; or a 500 pound Turtle named Bitey Manclipper.

I'll just stay up in the tree and have Tea and Biscuits.

• 184 posts
    July 8, 2016 9:10 AM PDT

I like it, it sort of reminds me of Karnor’s castle probably because of the moat surrounding the building… I really hope that moats, rivers, ponds…etc… have dangerous mobs within. I remember the first time I entered Karnor’s and seeing the mobs swimming around in the moat gave me the willys….