Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Twitch replay link?

• 132 posts
    June 23, 2016 8:19 PM PDT

Can't find on YouTube yet.  Has it been uploaded yet? Want to watch, had to miss because of work. 

• 1434 posts
    June 23, 2016 8:24 PM PDT

I imagine just the youtube video processing would prevent it from being up yet. :p

Really hope raw source @ 1080p gets uploaded. Would love to see everything without the streaming blur. Still glad to see the stream looked considerably better this time. Textures looked sharp and detailed.

• VR Staff
    • 246 posts
    June 23, 2016 8:27 PM PDT

It is up on Twitch, but the YouTube vid is still converting.

This post was edited by Istuulamae at June 23, 2016 8:27 PM PDT
    • 132 posts
    June 23, 2016 10:23 PM PDT

sorry, lol. I was so excited to see it I clicked on Twitch last. thought since it was over, nothing would be there. it was. 

OMG IT WAS AWWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    June 24, 2016 12:39 AM PDT

On youtube now -- make sure you watch at 1080p!  Comments and questions welcome, as always!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNVecHjiJI

• 563 posts
    June 24, 2016 12:42 AM PDT

Thanks for the Link Brad, Loved the stream and will watch it again on YT :D The game is looking amazing, great job done by the team!

• 769 posts
    June 24, 2016 5:39 AM PDT

Grrrrrr - at work, can't watch yet. Feels like christmas.

........I had sad Christmases

• 76 posts
    June 24, 2016 5:47 AM PDT

Aradune said:

On youtube now -- make sure you watch at 1080p!  Comments and questions welcome, as always!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNVecHjiJI

Brad, love the UI for depleted HP...will say though it seems a bit off in terms of how long the red stays when people are making multiple hits vs when it resets...kind of loses its value IMO when half the bar is red(although I do recognize the stage of the game and that this is low level content so mobs are dying faster).

Was wondering if you guys had any further plans with this...say...being able to toggle the UI so the red is only for your damage, being able to change the colors of depletion based off party member that preformed the damage, turning it off all together? /grin

Thanks gents!