Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Obtaining Spells/Skills

This topic has been closed.
    • 76 posts
    June 13, 2016 10:36 AM PDT

This is something that I haven’t seen in the forums, but if this is a repeat, please forgive me!

I think it would be great if the spell system was similar to EQ in that you would have to travel the world (after trivial levels) to obtain some/most of the spells you needed. PoP ended this...along with other great parts of EQ, but it was always such a great feeling to level up and know that you had already made the 3 hour trip to get your spells from whichever region they were located. At higher levels it was also nice to have a portion of them drop off monsters.

I think it adds another element to the game that yes...you leveled up...but until you travel and seek out your spells across the continent you didn't truly obtain your level's potential.

Once again sorry if this has been posted, but what are people’s thoughts on the difficulty of obtaining spells/skills?

• 76 posts
    June 13, 2016 10:42 AM PDT

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2878/lets-talk-about-spells

Meh...found the topic. Guess I missed this conversation!

• 9115 posts
    June 13, 2016 3:26 PM PDT

No worries mate, I will need to close this one down though so we can keep the conversation consolidated and easy to find for others :)