Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Weapon Names?

• 9115 posts
    May 23, 2016 4:01 AM PDT

Do you have a favourite weapon and if so did it have a name or did you give it a one? :)

• 308 posts
    May 23, 2016 5:23 AM PDT

Game weapon? real one? since the question is so open i think i shall answer with my all time favorite weapon the .50cal Desert Eagle (I call her Bertha)

This post was edited by Gawd at May 23, 2016 5:23 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 23, 2016 5:57 AM PDT

Gawd said:

Game weapon? real one? since the question is so open i think i shall answer with my all time favorite weapon the .50cal Desert Eagle (I call her Bertha)

Lol, I guess I should have been more specific but any weapon will do, Bertha sounds like she gets the job done! ;)

• 232 posts
    May 23, 2016 6:55 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Do you have a favourite weapon and if so did it have a name or did you give it a one? :)

EQ1 enchanter epic, Staff of the Serpant.  I didnt officially name it, but referred to it as my click stick.

• 200 posts
    May 23, 2016 7:14 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 23, 2016 7:47 AM PDT

Nice choices! :)

• 613 posts
    May 23, 2016 10:11 AM PDT

LOL is this going to be an option?  I think it is cool butt I can see people going to far verty fast with it. 

Ox

• 106 posts
    May 23, 2016 10:50 AM PDT

I always liked the Shinai of the Ancients from Plane of Time in EQ as it had a pretty unique appearance and was definitely monkly in nature.  Whistling Fists was a close 2nd even though by the time I got it there was already much better.  WFs is more of a trophy to me.  I hold both in pretty high regard.

• 121 posts
    May 23, 2016 2:03 PM PDT
    Ragebringer, the rogue epic weapon from EQ. Nothing makes you love your weapon better than working long and hard to obtain it.
    • 231 posts
    May 23, 2016 2:56 PM PDT

I didn't feel like taking the time to skin/particle it and clean it up in general lol. Just for you Kil, you and two of your helpers.

Dreamcrusher

To actually answer, Doljonijiarnimorinar has always been my favorite weapon name just because it's crazy.

This post was edited by tanwedar at May 23, 2016 3:05 PM PDT
    • 112 posts
    May 23, 2016 3:32 PM PDT

Envoy of Mortality

always thought that was a cool name, basically  pompous way of saying deathbringer or 'killer'

the weapon itself, eh, was just the 'best in slot' ranged weapon at the time (early wrath of the lich king x-pac in WoW), nothing special in that sense.

• 9115 posts
    May 23, 2016 4:38 PM PDT

tanwedar said:

I didn't feel like taking the time to skin/particle it and clean it up in general lol. Just for you Kil, you and two of your helpers.

Dreamcrusher

To actually answer, Doljonijiarnimorinar has always been my favorite weapon name just because it's crazy.

Haha, nice job! :)

• 378 posts
    May 23, 2016 7:35 PM PDT

Always loved the Wabbajack from Elder scrolls games, only get it for a short time during a quest in ESO.

• 769 posts
    May 25, 2016 6:31 AM PDT

Burning Rapier!

That was my first long, obnoxious quest in EQ on my rogue, and the reward was great back in the day.

That said - LOTRO had a mechanic with Crafted Weapons that the crafter could name their creations. I thought that was pretty damn awesome.

• 3016 posts
    May 25, 2016 6:39 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Gawd said:

Lol, I guess I should have been more specific but any weapon will do, Bertha sounds like she gets the job done! ;)

BIG Bertha gets the job done even better :) hehe

• 3016 posts
    May 25, 2016 6:40 AM PDT

tanwedar said:

Dreamcrusher

Nice Tanwedar! :)

• 66 posts
    May 25, 2016 1:41 PM PDT

my favorite weapon is Sting of Betrayal from EQ. its a black Rapier. wish i could get a good picture of it, guess i'll have to take one later as i cant find one online. Sting of Betrayal was my first Raid weapon drop