Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Server Names?

• 202 posts
    May 17, 2016 10:35 PM PDT

Is there a list of names for servers already?, and Which will be PVE, and PVP, Roleplay... ETC.

I know its probably not on the agenda right now, but I typically pick my server based off the name and if it is PVP, PVE, roleplay... ETC...

I am pretty sure there is other players that do that too, I can't be the only one, Just curious as what they are, and what server I kinda of want to play on.

• 1468 posts
    May 17, 2016 11:18 PM PDT

LeonSanborn said:

Is there a list of names for servers already?, and Which will be PVE, and PVP, Roleplay... ETC.

No.

• 79 posts
    May 20, 2016 12:27 PM PDT

These are typically the very last things added and I wouldn't expect much information on them until open beta at the very least, possibly not even until launch.

• 308 posts
    May 21, 2016 10:30 AM PDT

I say we name the first server "Bards" then we can say that bards will be there at launch!

• 202 posts
    May 21, 2016 10:37 AM PDT

Gawd said:

I say we name the first server "Bards" then we can say that bards will be there at launch!

Rofl, Lets no do what "The Gamers: Dorkness Rising" did... Just having a Pile of Bards everywhere!

• 1303 posts
    May 21, 2016 1:14 PM PDT

Gawd said:

Oh, that's classic. Well played.