Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

On behalf of all of us

• 9 posts
    May 13, 2016 4:53 PM PDT

To everyone involved in making this game on behalf of all of us who have been screaming for something just like this for 10 years, we applaud you!  Please keep up the great work and keep fighting the good fight.  We are here because we believe in the game you guys want to make, even if we are considered a niche market, we are a passionate, and I for one am willing to put my money where my mouth is to help Pantheon become a reality. I'll do my best to promote the game in all of my social media circles and drag people away from the other games I play with them, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

Thankyou for your all the work you have done, and the work you will do on Pantheon,

Veks

• 9115 posts
    May 13, 2016 6:12 PM PDT

Thank you Veks, the team appreciates it a lot :)

• 202 posts
    May 13, 2016 8:09 PM PDT

I agree with Veks here, I just recently bought BDO (Black Desert Online) and found a guild there and many of the members are looking forward to the release of this game.

• 63 posts
    May 14, 2016 10:35 PM PDT

Cheers to the whole team! We appreciate all the hard work from VR! Rarely do you see such a passionate team working on a game they truly believe in. Looking forward to the adventures ahead!

• 613 posts
    May 16, 2016 11:37 AM PDT

Veks, I could not have said that better myself.   Kilsin and Co you guys keep at it!  You started off with a small group of people with an idea and now you have an army of supporters and fans. 

Love what you guys are doing and it looks fantastic!

Ox

• 38 posts
    May 16, 2016 1:22 PM PDT

We believe in you, guys!

As you progress, I have no doubt you will convince many more that great MMOs can still be made today :)

This post was edited by Coldlight at May 16, 2016 1:23 PM PDT
    • 769 posts
    May 17, 2016 12:51 PM PDT

Seconded. Ya'll are being awfully sexy.

• 363 posts
    May 17, 2016 2:24 PM PDT

Keep up the great work! 

• 287 posts
    May 17, 2016 8:37 PM PDT

Velious era EQ made me a believer.  Pantheon is going to take it to the next level and I appreciate the hard work. We are tired of easy mode, no challenge solo centered games, and players all looking the same (current EQ with defiant gear).  I am excited to see the new features that set Pantheon apart from the rest.

-cheers-      

• 3016 posts
    May 22, 2016 12:16 PM PDT

Let me echo the "keep up the good work".   I've been around since the start because I believe in this project  it had a few hiccups along the way, to be expected.     Can't wait for Pantheon..KUDOS for all your hard work thus far,  :)

• 57 posts
    May 23, 2016 7:29 AM PDT

I agree with the OP. Very excited about the prospects of this game and I have many friends eagerly awaiting it as well. Please keep up the good work! I just hope the team stays true to the vision and isn't tempted by the dark side with thoughts of cash shops and awful payment models. People will pay for a good game but a good game can't have gameplay circumvented by RMT. I remember ESO made a lot of promises about their payment model and that turned out to be a huge lie. Please don't go down that path!

• 23 posts
    May 23, 2016 6:48 PM PDT

+1

• 76 posts
    May 26, 2016 9:39 AM PDT

Hopefully Pantheon will not only give us the MMO we've all been looking for since EQ, but also help curb the participation trophy culture in society! A bit of a reach, but I'm hopeful a handful of people will learn from this game life lessons that not everything is a handout.

• 39 posts
    May 27, 2016 1:08 PM PDT

Veks said:

To everyone involved in making this game on behalf of all of us who have been screaming for something just like this for 10 years, we applaud you!  Please keep up the great work and keep fighting the good fight.  We are here because we believe in the game you guys want to make, even if we are considered a niche market, we are a passionate, and I for one am willing to put my money where my mouth is to help Pantheon become a reality. I'll do my best to promote the game in all of my social media circles and drag people away from the other games I play with them, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

Thankyou for your all the work you have done, and the work you will do on Pantheon,

Veks

Well said Veks.

• 133 posts
    May 27, 2016 4:09 PM PDT

Awesome post. Awesome devs. 'Nuff said.

• 172 posts
    May 27, 2016 4:21 PM PDT

+1