Forums » The Summoner

Ability to rename pets?

• 793 posts
    March 21, 2016 10:51 AM PDT

Not a big thing, but it was good to have your own pet named.

I reserve my friend "Tiny Bubbles"

• 1885 posts
    March 21, 2016 4:46 PM PDT

I like the idea, But I can see myself perhaps getting attached to the original named pet and midly lamenting its untimely demise.

However, I also like the joke where some player buying new spells shouts " what is the 40 water elemental spell. called?" and the shouted response " Joboner"

• 793 posts
    March 21, 2016 5:40 PM PDT

LOL

• 23 posts
    July 20, 2016 6:46 PM PDT

To me now days the option to do this is almost a must. one thing about eq I didnt like that I loved about say Rift and WoW, was the ability to name my pet. Please work this out for the game, so I dont have to see 1000 joboner or gobtiks or whatever the heck all the time!

Ryk

• 136 posts
    August 25, 2016 4:09 PM PDT

I need to be able to name my pets..... But I ask that each type of pet (air,fire,water,earth,etc)

Each type of pet gets its own name please...

Mod Edit: Copy/Pasted double post into this post, please use the edit function instead of creating a new post or make sure you have finished typing before hitting submit ;)

This post was edited by Kilsin at August 25, 2016 5:27 PM PDT
    • 194 posts
    August 27, 2016 9:15 AM PDT

I like this idea for summoner pets to be named changed. As long as the summoned pet stays with you and does not de-spawn like EQ 1 did in the early days when you went zone to zone. :)